How can some people function at life when they're so bad at this game?

#21ICantNameGudPosted 2/1/2013 9:20:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Bloodmoon77Posted 2/1/2013 9:51:32 PM
Because cod takes literally no skill whatsoever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/29usk12.png
#23goldenboy1867Posted 2/1/2013 9:55:05 PM
Well im a beast in this game and BF3 but socom is the game I SUCK at it. ( maby because people dont play games alot )
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#24dark_surgePosted 2/1/2013 9:56:28 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
i think its a little more important to ask how someone who plays all day can function in real life

---
Everybody's got their own conceptions. And you know they always will.
#25TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/1/2013 10:01:36 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
i think its a little more important to ask how someone who plays all day can function in real life

Took the words right out of my mouth
#26IsuzuruPosted 2/1/2013 11:05:33 PM
fatclemenza posted...
CoD doesn't take much to be good at, mostly reaction time. If some people are that bad at it, how do they do real-life things like driving, things that require quick reactions to sometimes avoid an accident? Its hard to believe some players can even dress themselves in the morning

*heavy sarcasm* Oh, absolutely!!
Because if you're good at CoD, then OBVIOUSLY you're a good driver.

Sorry, dude, unless you're on CoD Life Support, being able to function at Life and being good at CoD have absolutely no dependence on each other. Better luck next time.
#27Lerp85Posted 2/1/2013 11:07:30 PM
Thinking a video game skill correlates to real life is sad.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#28lil_bandit18Posted 2/1/2013 11:26:01 PM
Successful troll is successful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eLI7JYv.jpg
#29thisnamerulesPosted 2/1/2013 11:32:13 PM
They might be bad at this game precisely because they CAN function at life. By that I mean they go to work, or get out and actually do something that can be called experiencing life instead of practicing at CoD and working on their kill ratio. They play video games as recreation instead of taking it as seriously as you obviously do, TC.

I'm not saying games are bad, or playing them when you can go out and do something else is any worse--in fact, I think just the opposite: gaming is my favorite hobby--but I am saying that you're making a big assumption that people who are bad at CoD are bad at life. The only thing being bad at CoD indicates a person is actually bad at with any degree of certainty, is CoD.

But I'm guessing from your extremely loaded question you weren't really wanting a real answer so I guess I should consider myself trolled.
#30twinsfan19Posted 2/1/2013 11:37:37 PM
thisnamerules posted...
They might be bad at this game precisely because they CAN function at life. By that I mean they go to work, or get out and actually do something that can be called experiencing life instead of practicing at CoD and working on their kill ratio. They play video games as recreation instead of taking it as seriously as you obviously do, TC.

I'm not saying games are bad, or playing them when you can go out and do something else is any worse--in fact, I think just the opposite: gaming is my favorite hobby--but I am saying that you're making a big assumption that people who are bad at CoD are bad at life. The only thing being bad at CoD indicates a person is actually bad at with any degree of certainty, is CoD.

But I'm guessing from your extremely loaded question you weren't really wanting a real answer so I guess I should consider myself trolled.

I agree for the most part. However, if they're bad at CoD they're probably bad at one other thing...other FPS games, since CoD is the easiest of all FPS games :P
---
Currently Playing: SC2, CS:GO, TF2, Tribes Ascend, Portal 2, Bastion