stop confirming my kills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. stop confirming my kills

User Info: Epacalypse

Epacalypse
3 years ago#21
If I'm in the middle of a huge gun fight I don't care who picks up the tags. But if me and a team mate are say near the edge of a map, both converging on the same enemy and he gets the kill before me. And I see him moving towards the tag I won't steal it. Now if I got an assist and even though my team mate killed him. I will pick up the tag.
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
3 years ago#22
People will argue that they are playing the objective but I never see people rushing for red tags. I only play HC KC now so I can shoot a teammate in the back if hes doing it constantly.

User Info: fffez

fffez
3 years ago#23
fffez posted...
no

Yes

wasn't directed at you

User Info: Cyrusdarkfur

Cyrusdarkfur
3 years ago#24
The problem is that all Confirm tags are worth 100 points, even if you didnt kill the enemy, change this so that all confirms from a teammates kill are only worth 25 points while giving the player who got the kill 50 points and it wouldnt be such a problem.

So yeah, i agree with the OP, get tired of killing 2-4 enemies only to see some d-bag run up and grab all the tags i worked to get.

User Info: sMoKeD47

sMoKeD47
3 years ago#25
arnt you supposed to pick up the tags in kc?

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
3 years ago#26
fffez posted...
fffez posted...
no

Yes

wasn't directed at you

Maybe
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-167! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
3 years ago#27
sMoKeD47 posted...
arnt you supposed to pick up the tags in kc?

Yeah, most people playing that complain though do so because they want their precious points. I would rather get a win than complain about not getting my scorestreaks.

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#28
fffez posted...
fffez posted...
no

Yes

no
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

User Info: SideStrafe

SideStrafe
3 years ago#29
Jonnywestside posted...
People will argue that they are playing the objective but I never see people rushing for red tags. I only play HC KC now so I can shoot a teammate in the back if hes doing it constantly.

I've seen people leave like 4 red tags on the ground after they all died to a Lightning Strike.

I ****ing hate randoms.
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."

User Info: curtland

curtland
3 years ago#30
SideStrafe posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

I've seen people leave like 4 red tags on the ground after they all died to a Lightning Strike.

I ****ing hate randoms.

I always go for red tags. They get ignored, and keeping them from the enemy can win you the closer games.
Only idoits can't spell.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. stop confirming my kills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived