stop confirming my kills

#41JetblackmoonPosted 2/2/2013 3:32:06 PM
I've just started taking any tags I'm near unless a friend landed the kill. Randoms take all my tags anyway, may as well get theirs too.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#42Cornbread4lifePosted 2/3/2013 2:51:46 AM
Knightmare117 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Yup, and since I run VSAT I'll keep team killing you every time you're about to grab the tag I need to get it.

Not every time. You'll do it 3 times and then get booted out for being a douche. Then the game will continue in your absence.

So me killing a teammate who pushes me out of the way to get the tag i need for a VSAT when there's no one else around makes me a douche? It's so much better for the team for him to have 100 points right?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#43MasterPokerPosted 2/4/2013 12:06:11 AM
125 points > 100 points
---
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Ranked 1st, survived the dungeon: Xuande
#44aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:13:31 AM
Just because people pick up your dog tags doesn't mean they suck ass.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#45Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/4/2013 12:32:40 AM
I actually hold a personal goal to always have a set number of confirms above my kill amount. Usually my kills multiplied by 1.5.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#46VrrestoPosted 2/4/2013 6:58:06 AM
It's not my fault you're not using Lightweight/Extreme Conditioning. Try to keep up.
#47unpleasant_milkPosted 2/4/2013 7:07:11 AM
I agree TC.

When you have shot a bunch of guys and you run to get them, only to see a random grab them it is annoying. Especially if said random is dying more than killing and not really getting any scorestreaks that help the team, and especially if they SAW you get the kills and that it was safe to leave them for the proper victor to collect (YOU).

I also find it irritating when team mates ignore the deny tags.

"It is RIGHT there, next to you. That BIG red one, yes - that's it...." Wait, why did you just run past it?"

team killing is entirely acceptable in this situations. Just don't do (shoot two idiots) more than two per match.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#48nath999Posted 2/4/2013 7:13:52 AM
I don't give a crap, i'll take any tag I see because I want that win.

Only bad people cry about tags.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#49Juzten76Posted 2/4/2013 7:15:00 AM
This is a "team" game right? Get over yourself.
#50unpleasant_milkPosted 2/4/2013 7:17:20 AM
nath999 posted...
I don't give a crap, i'll take any tag I see because I want that win.

Only bad people cry about tags.

Only bad people cry about tags?

Only bad people act selfish and inconsiderate.

I make an effort not to grab team mates tags, because I don't want to deprive a team mate of a potential scoresteak. I suppose that makes me bad in your opinion, because I should greedily take everything on offer regardless.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.