Gotta go fast
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#52Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 6:21:16 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
Knightmare117 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Yup, and since I run VSAT I'll keep team killing you every time you're about to grab the tag I need to get it.

Not every time. You'll do it 3 times and then get booted out for being a douche. Then the game will continue in your absence.

So me killing a teammate who pushes me out of the way to get the tag i need for a VSAT when there's no one else around makes me a douche? It's so much better for the team for him to have 100 points right?

He wasn't necesarrily saying you are a douche, he was saying that 3 team kills in hardcore boots you from the game. Meaning the game decided that you are a douche.
#53Net SharkPosted 2/4/2013 6:22:03 AM
Maybe they should make it that you must get your own tags and team mates can't. That would maybe stop the campers that don't grab tags also. Or make it no tag no kill.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#54TheRealPhattyJPosted 2/4/2013 6:29:43 AM
Juzten76 posted...
This is a "team" game right? Get over yourself.
#55nath999Posted 2/4/2013 6:32:14 AM
unpleasant_milk posted...
nath999 posted...
I don't give a crap, i'll take any tag I see because I want that win.

Only bad people cry about tags.

Only bad people cry about tags?

Only bad people act selfish and inconsiderate.

I make an effort not to grab team mates tags, because I don't want to deprive a team mate of a potential scoresteak. I suppose that makes me bad in your opinion, because I should greedily take everything on offer regardless.

You should take everything. It's not inconsiderate to win.

You shouldn't care what anyone else is running if they are good they'll have no problems getting their streaks.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#56Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 6:33:37 AM
nath999 posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...
nath999 posted...
I don't give a crap, i'll take any tag I see because I want that win.

Only bad people cry about tags.

Only bad people cry about tags?

Only bad people act selfish and inconsiderate.

I make an effort not to grab team mates tags, because I don't want to deprive a team mate of a potential scoresteak. I suppose that makes me bad in your opinion, because I should greedily take everything on offer regardless.

You should take everything. It's not inconsiderate to win.

You shouldn't care what anyone else is running if they are good they'll have no problems getting their streaks.
#57Telvanni_guardPosted 2/4/2013 6:41:49 AM(edited)
"The problem is that all Confirm tags are worth 100 points, even if you didnt kill the enemy, change this so that all confirms from a teammates kill are only worth 25 points while giving the player who got the kill 50 points and it wouldnt be such a problem."

Bad idea. When someone else picks up your tags, you're technically earning more points as a team than you are when you pick them up yourself. This would actually reduce total points by 50.
Edit: Did my math wrong because I'm an idiot.

On that note: I play a lot of HC KC and there's been way too many times where someone will get the kill and then run off in the opposite direction. Hell, even when I'm about to run over a tag and stop they still ignore the damn thing.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery