Day vs Night playtime

#1JCross89Posted 2/1/2013 9:06:33 PM
Anyone ever notice that you feel like an average to good COD player during normal daytime to afternoon hours but then it happens........the clock strikes 12am and from there until about 5 or 6am it's like everyone has a boner to be the best try-hard player there ever was.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/1/2013 9:11:48 PM
Sweaty nerds join forces with their clanmates across the country at night time and make the environment less enjoyable for everyone
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
#3BgSoAPosted 2/1/2013 9:34:02 PM
Before midnight the little kids are typically playing, and they're bad. So you get easier kills. Also more host variety, so less lag.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#4ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/1/2013 9:48:30 PM
JCross89 posted...
Anyone ever notice that you feel like an average to good COD player during normal daytime to afternoon hours but then it happens........the clock strikes 12am and from there until about 5 or 6am it's like everyone has a boner to be the best try-hard player there ever was.

Jerks come on past 11pm my time... I remember i played at 1:30pm and boy the people that play are atrocious. Soo much tryhard.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#5NBA2KXXPosted 2/1/2013 9:53:28 PM
Yeah, I've noticed the try hards come out at night. It's hilarious.
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/1/2013 9:54:16 PM
I coined the term "cod boner". You got these kids sitting in school all day thinking dirty thoughts about cod so when they get home they got dem cod boners. They get on and try, hard.