does this type of "screen/game freezing" happen to anyone

#1aheroafakePosted 2/1/2013 9:33:19 PM
I'll be playing normally and then by screen will freeze then stop, then freeze, stop then freeze, stop and then freeze and then it will stop freezing completely but while all of this freezing was going on, the game continues normally like nothing is happening. I've noticed that it only does it with BO2 when I'm playing online or zombies. This is pissing me the **** off because it does this so much and gets me killed because I can't do anything to protect myself from dying because it happens randomly. If anyone has experienced this, I'd like to know if you know why. Thanks in advance.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#2Krazoa2Posted 2/1/2013 10:25:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4gA8ByGtKw
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#3supercoolisaacPosted 2/1/2013 10:27:19 PM
disc lag.

it's annoying as hell. idk if installing it even helps. happens to me at least once per game usually.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:39:56 PM(edited)
What the second poster posted is basically what happens to me. I ******* hate it. Is there not a way to resolve that issue? Anyone even know why it happens? And Isaac, installing the disc does not help at all. I install all my games.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#5oldfart81Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:02 PM
i'm having the same issue as you TC. Thought for the life of me it was just me lol
are you on the new 360 or the older one??
#6Krazoa2Posted 2/1/2013 11:41:18 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
disc lag.

it's annoying as hell. idk if installing it even helps. happens to me at least once per game usually.

It doesnt.

It's really not that bad though. Unless it's during zombies....oh dear.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#7HaloDad020508Posted 2/1/2013 11:43:38 PM
TC best thing to do is install the game. I had the same problem and it literally stopped after I installed it.
---
Playing Hitman Absolution, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#8aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:09:43 AM
oldfart81 posted...
i'm having the same issue as you TC. Thought for the life of me it was just me lol
are you on the new 360 or the older one??

New one. And I'm glad it wasn't just me either. I asked my friend if it happens to him and he said yes but I'm not sure he understood the question.
---
#9aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:11:06 AM
HaloDad020508 posted...
TC best thing to do is install the game. I had the same problem and it literally stopped after I installed it.

That's lame. I think I'll just deal. Don't want my disc drive crapping out.
---