Found "new secret" for die rise...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Found "new secret" for die rise...
2 years ago#1
I found this out by accident but if you stand for a few seconds in the elevator when you start the map you fall all the way down into a new area.

Thought id pass it along
2 years ago#2
Thanks, I didn't find this out on the first day at all! I shall adhere to your advice and try this out for myself.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
2 years ago#3
Sarcasm? Or legit?

Come on man, im just a black man trying to help out other black men to survive in black ops zombies.
2 years ago#4
As a black man you've offended me.
2 years ago#5
Frivolity is hard to perceive over the net. :/
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
2 years ago#6
I try this all the time and it never works.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
2 years ago#7
I try this all the time and it never works.

All players must be in it.
---
Bound By Honor
Gamertag: Quikstop
2 years ago#8
It's legit. I just bought revolution an hour ago and that's the first thing I discovered. It drops down to a long hallway where zombies come out everywhere
---
GT: Spoon Slap U
2 years ago#9
jasonkingmark posted...
I found this out by accident but if you stand for a few seconds in the elevator when you start the map you fall all the way down into a new area.

Thought id pass it along

I found out another secret by accident.
If you press RT on the controller you'll shoot your gun.
2 years ago#10
"Thanks, I didn't find this out on the first day at all! I shall adhere to your advice and try this out for myself."

You said something similar in the last Die Rise topic I saw. Going to do it for all of them?
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Found "new secret" for die rise...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived