• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. reaction time dont mean crap in this game

User Info: HitokiriFelix

HitokiriFelix
4 years ago#21
you're doing it wrong
Instead of sprinting until you see a person and letting your reaction kick in there, utilize map awareness. if you're doing it right then you'll be snapping to where people are coming as they pop up.
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx

User Info: arghhhh

arghhhh
4 years ago#22
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Atomsk227 posted...
My connection is good also, and player skill is not the problem. I've always have been good at every shooter I play and I'm good at bo2 also. This game just has to many bull**** moments.

Yep. I have a friend who rushes and always has maintained a 2.5 KD in the other CODs with ease.

This game? He's struggling at a 1.3... He's resorted to camping sometimes.

No skill in the world can fight lag!

You need a good in-game connection to rush and do well in these games. Just watch some game play videos from here and you'll see the player nearly always has a perfect connection. supercoolisaac is one player from here who posts videos and you can clearly see the advantage he has, his in-game connection always seems spot on.
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1

User Info: DutchZombie

DutchZombie
4 years ago#23
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Atomsk227 posted...
My connection is good also, and player skill is not the problem. I've always have been good at every shooter I play and I'm good at bo2 also. This game just has to many bull**** moments.

Yep. I have a friend who rushes and always has maintained a 2.5 KD in the other CODs with ease.

This game? He's struggling at a 1.3... He's resorted to camping sometimes.

No skill in the world can fight lag!

True, I've been around 2K/D in other COD's but here I often struggle to go even. The few games where the connection is good, I will explode for a 30+ game with single digit deaths.
There's no consistency in this game.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#24
It could be a number of things. Lag, lag compensation or poor hit detection. This game is riddled with inconsistancies.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#25
Honestly you don't want to rush in the cod game at all. You want to hug the wall and watch doors/pathways. More than often you will be on the bad side of lag where your first one/two/three bullets won't hit, or the enemy will be a 0.5 seconds or so ahead of you.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. reaction time dont mean crap in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM