reaction time dont mean crap in this game

#21HitokiriFelixPosted 2/2/2013 12:23:49 AM
you're doing it wrong
Instead of sprinting until you see a person and letting your reaction kick in there, utilize map awareness. if you're doing it right then you'll be snapping to where people are coming as they pop up.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#22arghhhhPosted 2/2/2013 3:51:23 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Atomsk227 posted...
My connection is good also, and player skill is not the problem. I've always have been good at every shooter I play and I'm good at bo2 also. This game just has to many bull**** moments.

Yep. I have a friend who rushes and always has maintained a 2.5 KD in the other CODs with ease.

This game? He's struggling at a 1.3... He's resorted to camping sometimes.

No skill in the world can fight lag!

You need a good in-game connection to rush and do well in these games. Just watch some game play videos from here and you'll see the player nearly always has a perfect connection. supercoolisaac is one player from here who posts videos and you can clearly see the advantage he has, his in-game connection always seems spot on.
---
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1
#23DutchZombiePosted 2/2/2013 5:18:11 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Atomsk227 posted...
My connection is good also, and player skill is not the problem. I've always have been good at every shooter I play and I'm good at bo2 also. This game just has to many bull**** moments.

Yep. I have a friend who rushes and always has maintained a 2.5 KD in the other CODs with ease.

This game? He's struggling at a 1.3... He's resorted to camping sometimes.

No skill in the world can fight lag!

True, I've been around 2K/D in other COD's but here I often struggle to go even. The few games where the connection is good, I will explode for a 30+ game with single digit deaths.
There's no consistency in this game.
#24AWarAmp84Posted 2/2/2013 5:22:41 AM(edited)
It could be a number of things. Lag, lag compensation or poor hit detection. This game is riddled with inconsistancies.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#25Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 5:43:20 AM
Honestly you don't want to rush in the cod game at all. You want to hug the wall and watch doors/pathways. More than often you will be on the bad side of lag where your first one/two/three bullets won't hit, or the enemy will be a 0.5 seconds or so ahead of you.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....