Who's brilliant idea was it to have flak jacket be a level 30+ unlock?

#41__redxiii__Posted 2/2/2013 1:47:51 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
I see what you're saying, but the problem is that Ghost ultimately isn't that useful.

You're camping.

Ahahaha, no.

The thing is I don't use SMGs that often. AKA rushing guns. I've got a couple LMG classes, a couple AR, an anti air, some shotguns, and a sniper class. Since I play TDM mostly, I don't run dogs or swarms and stick with low and mid tier streaks. I find that Hardline and Lightweight have been more useful.

K I play hardpoint so ghost is extremely useful as you can't just sit in a window and do good.
#42KabtheMentatPosted 2/2/2013 1:52:26 AM(edited)
You misunderstand. I do rush. I just don't use SMGs. Which is why I find Lightweight useful on my LMG classes. My SPM in TDM is like 260. It's not outstanding, but you can't get a SPM like that in TDM and camp.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#43supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:54:32 AM
TDM =/= all of black ops 2.

saying ghost isn't useful and saying it isn't useful in TDM are completely different things.

TDM is slow as dirt and everyone shoots down air support instantly.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#44LerthyrPosted 2/2/2013 1:56:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45KabtheMentatPosted 2/2/2013 2:00:14 AM(edited)
I do KC and Hardpoint as well, and I've found they are similar in how UAVs get zapped in TDM.

The biggest reason for this I think, aside from the easy points in killing them, is that you can level up the launchers and need to do that to earn the camos. People love camos.

Anyway, I'm not saying Ghost is useless. But it's not as useful as previous CoD games, and not because it doesn't work if you're standing still, but because UAVs rarely last their entire run in BO2 as opposed to CoD4-MW3. Though in MW3 it was useful because that goddamn Assassin perk literally did everything.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#46PatoIsGodPosted 2/2/2013 3:18:43 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Why arnt you useing light weight on all classes?

i don't see how this is relevant.

also, lightweight is a waste of points on almost every class unless you're using it with stock to screw with hit detection.

Hit detection in this game is near non-existent to begin with anyways.
#47greggreggreg2000Posted 2/2/2013 3:27:23 AM
I used my first unlock token on Ghost and the second on Flak Jacket. No regrets
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#48Proudleaf24Posted 2/2/2013 5:32:45 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I do KC and Hardpoint as well, and I've found they are similar in how UAVs get zapped in TDM.

The biggest reason for this I think, aside from the easy points in killing them, is that you can level up the launchers and need to do that to earn the camos. People love camos.

Anyway, I'm not saying Ghost is useless. But it's not as useful as previous CoD games, and not because it doesn't work if you're standing still, but because UAVs rarely last their entire run in BO2 as opposed to CoD4-MW3. Though in MW3 it was useful because that goddamn Assassin perk literally did everything.

Whenever I go up against parties I run a fast hands launcher class and shoot down UAVS or CUAVS as soon as they appear.

It really seems to irk players when they don't have their radar glasses to dominate in parties lol
---
You're gonna love my nuts