People with Nuked Out must get really lucky

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/2/2013 2:22:59 AM
Although I did get a 30-2 FFA game on mirage..man do I hate free for all.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2FaithInAllPosted 2/2/2013 2:24:31 AM
It's not as hard as people make it out to be. Once you get the vsat you literally have the challenge locked down.
#3coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:27:18 AM
FaithInAll posted...
It's not as hard as people make it out to be. Once you get the vsat you literally have the challenge locked down.

Yeah on one of my other good games I literally died getting my vsat. But then I went on to get get another merciless and then just died 3 or 4 times total since I knew I wasn't getting it.

Seems like hydro, mirage, and plaza have been my best bets so far.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#4coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:18:22 PM
Anyone have any tips for FFA in general?

I was using MSMC silencer fast mags
Flak
Scav toughness
Dex tac mask
Uav cuav vsat
---
#5JetblackmoonPosted 2/2/2013 3:33:13 PM
Closest I've came is a 25-0 in KC on Yemen with 25 confirms. Game ended before I could get any more kills. Started playing really carefully after 20, because I didn't want to lose it.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#6A MonsterPosted 2/2/2013 3:35:21 PM
coldisgood posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Yeah on one of my other good games I literally died getting my vsat. But then I went on to get get another merciless and then just died 3 or 4 times total since I knew I wasn't getting it.

Wait you literally died in real life? How is heaven(or hell) like?
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1ytVdzfkI&search=baby%20got%20back%20sir%20mixalot
Warcraft Got Back
#7coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:43:27 PM
A Monster posted...
coldisgood posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Wait you literally died in real life? How is heaven(or hell) like?

No I literally died in a video game. It's a colloquialism that's come to mean I'm not exaggerating when I say I died at the same time as I earned my vsat from another kill.
---
#8FaithInAllPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:17 PM(edited)
IIRC, my class was

-MSMC, quickdraw/extended clip
-flak/lightweight
-toughness
-dexterity/extreme conditioning

UAV/CUAV/VSAT

I'm a tdm player mostly but I switched ghost with lightweight and tac mask with extreme conditioning for this challenge in particular. Lightweight/extreme conditioning to use the vsat to its fullest extent by chasing after the arrows helping me reset the streak. Don't want to use ghost because you want people to be able to find you via UAV. Troublesome if you don't have your VSAT up yet but otherwise it lessens the amount of time you spend running around for the next kill.

Edit - You can use tac mask if you find yourself getting killed because of a shock charge/concussion/flash. I was debating whether or not to give up EC for Tac since it ruined a couple of my attempts. I got this on Meltdown but tbh you should be fine on any map once you get the vsat.