So Knifing in Gun Game...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 3:38:56 AM
Who here likes to knifing people in gun game to hear their rage? Why are people in gun game so easy to knife with the first gun?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/2/2013 3:41:06 AM
It's easy to knife in Gun Game because everyone is running around like headless chickens.
---
I don't care.
#3X_SpectatorPosted 2/2/2013 3:43:58 AM
I don't get knifing and I never will because it isn't playing to win the game. Not in gun game. I think a knife kill should advance you to the next weapon. That way there would be an incentive to knife other people. As it is now the only incentive is to make people rage. I only knife if I'm reloading the Executioner (which takes and hour) and there's someone in front of me.
#4Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:45:23 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
It's easy to knife in Gun Game because everyone is running around like headless chickens.

Seriously... I am not the best at going knifing only but going 20-15/21-12 in gun game using only the tac knife is rather weird... The people in that game mode seem just so much.... easier to run up on and knife.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....