DIAMOND CAMO tips

#1The_Prophet_78Posted 2/2/2013 4:16:31 AM
DEMOLITION is the gametype to play. your advantage is that your going for kills and they are going for the bomb. some people complain about it but it got me my diamond and i could care less about they feel about it lol but heres how.......

BASE HEADSHOTS: aim for upper torso, let recoil do the rest. sooner or later you will find the sweet spot between gun damage+aim. also camp bomb site X and wait for the enemy to plant, easy headshot. also use FMJ

LONGSHOT: play hardcore, camp a good line of sight,very easy. just be accurate and play hardcore

DOUBLE KILLS: attained through normal gameplay

NO PERKS/ATTACHMENTS: i recommend using a tac insert while doing this. i also advise you do this once you complete the headshot challenge. SINCE YOU WILL BE at a disadvantage with no perks or attachys you will use the tac insert as the advantage. Find a position AWAY from your base. Have it in a stealthy or hard-to-get-to spot near a bomb site or near their spawn, depending on map and what side your on. Every situation differs. An example of a spot would be the dumpsters on Express. Use your initial position to get into a better position and rack your kills up. Be smart and patient. THE FOCUS is to maintain your tac. insert location and do your best to keep it hidden from enemies. This way youll be around enemies alot more often in places they would not expect AT A SPEED they will not expect. If you build a skill in doing this you will be a ONE MAN SPAWN CAMPING ARMY liek me :) and hopefully if you survive youll get a few......

BLOODTHIRSTYS: the only time you will rage at being killed when you have 4 kills. this is very annoying but attainable. what i explained above ^^^^ is the beginner phase to attaining bloodthirstys. now to step it up a bit by adding a bit of survival. blow up bomb site X or Y and tac insert the blown bomb site. find the sweet spot between the site and their spawn base. This is the PRIME location because the enemy will be focused on the other bomb site as you continually flank them. Use a silencer. Attack whoever is facing you first. Retreat if you need to. Basically play the game as if it was Search and Destroy, just this time your in the enemy base. I averaged 2-3 thirstys a game doing this

Notes:
a) People hate people who play like this because it is efficient in getting kills. if your getting 50+ kills a match your doing it right

b) if you get hate/ rage mail your doing it right

c) if you adore your K/D please avoid this topic, as it will ruin it

d) these tips are all great but they also depend upon whether your team is bad or not. if they are bad youll notice that YOU are being spawn camped and youll also notice that they DO NOT plant/defuse bombs. However if your team is competent, they should be maintaining a constant battle with the enemy allowing you to slip into the enemy base

e) try not to enter the enemy bomb site and just camp. the game will spawn enemies away from you. instead ping pong back and forth between the active bomb site and the path the enemy will take to get there

f) engineer and the emp are your WORST enemy. if you notice an enemy keeps lurking your tac. insert locations keep a eye on the killcam to view his perks. if engineer IS equipped, you can bait that single enemy to whatever location you like. the perk will send him on a beeline towards your tac.

g) if emps are being thrown constantly, there is nothing you can do to maintain the tac insert. enough people play this game however so switching lobbies should be a constant solution

h) Toughness (perk 2 greed) Fast Hands + Tac Insert on all classes. Fast Hands really helps the tac insert speed

i) if a enemy has killed you and located your tac you have three options. cancel the tac OR remember where you faced when planting the tac and attempt a insta knife OR..
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#2The_Prophet_78(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:18:05 AM
SHOOTDODGE out of your tac insert, surprising your camping enemy, and mow him down. to shoot dodge quickly click sprint, hit jump, and tap B twice. if you did it right you will do a sprinting jump from a standing base, causing you to seemingly vanish from your spawn to somewhere mid air. i tap B twice out of habit because i feel it elevates me a bit longer. Thats just me though

hope this helped. ive been using these tactics since the tactical insertion has been introduced in MW2 so these tactics are tried and true

in black ops 2 i have used the tac over 10,000 times and have gotten over 3000 kills from spawn with it. im a real veteran when it comes to the tac. inserts. like really tho. check the combat record bro

i only have diamond assaults and i have NO INTEREST going after any other type of camo. its a bit of a grind. the best assult rifle is the an-94 by far. i have 4486 kills with it and my second deadliest is the scar h which sits at 1777 kills. so yea. use the an 94
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:21:05 AM
Orrrrrr just play HC CTF and camp your flag. It's a lot easier with an objective to distract people.
#4The_Prophet_78(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:23:57 AM
under notes in letter E i meant:

try not to camp the enemy SPAWN BASE because the game spawns them away from you. intercept the exits to their spawn instead. do your best to keep them bottled in
---
#5The_Prophet_78(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:26:01 AM
yea see i choose DEMOLITION because there is no respawn timer, thus more kills, thus faster challenge completion. CTF gives you 17 kills a match maybe, while a well played DEMOLITION match nets you 40+
---
#6Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:45:54 AM
I always get 30-40 in CTF. You might have instant spawns in Demo, but if you're against a party that wants the dubya, the game will be less than 10 min.
#7Majik25Posted 2/2/2013 5:15:24 AM
Lol terrible tips. The second you claimed Demo as the gametype to be in. HC KC is the correct gametype for getting Gold Weapons.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#8tactikz4Posted 2/2/2013 5:42:02 AM
Wait...you are advising us to do headshot challenges first before doing the no perks and attachments challenges? Do you know that no perks and no challenges aren't unlock till you complete headshot?
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#9pdt149Posted 2/2/2013 7:07:50 AM
Majik25 posted...
Lol terrible tips. The second you claimed Demo as the gametype to be in. HC KC is the correct gametype for getting Gold Weapons.

This.
---
GT: OMG MOJO
#10pdt149Posted 2/2/2013 7:08:03 AM
tactikz4 posted...
Wait...you are advising us to do headshot challenges first before doing the no perks and attachments challenges? Do you know that no perks and no challenges aren't unlock till you complete headshot?

And this.
---
GT: OMG MOJO