What is the first thing you do in Die Rise?

#1ReTouchablePosted 2/2/2013 4:17:28 AM
I always make my way to the AN-94 so I have a Beast of a weapon. I used to get the PDW first, but it burns through ammo way to fast for me.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:21:45 AM
Crossbones identified since you don't build the trap and Sliquifier.
#3Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/2/2013 4:23:56 AM
And I thought multiplayer elitists were bad...
---
I don't care.
#4ReTouchable(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:24:04 AM
You can build those in the next round(s). By round 3/4 I'm all set most of the time, depending if Juggs and the Pack-a-Punch is near me.
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:25:57 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...

lolol. Zombies stuff is like, brain dead knowledge. I really do have little to no patience when people drag things out/wait until some certain wave. You know how many rand-os I've been matched with who don't want to turn on power till wave 8 or 9? Or cry about me being "near their window"?
#6Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/2/2013 4:27:00 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

lolol. Zombies stuff is like, brain dead knowledge. I really do have little to no patience when people drag things out/wait until some certain wave. You know how many rand-os I've been matched with who don't want to turn on power till wave 8 or 9? Or cry about me being "near their window"?

Yeah, that's irrelevant.
---
I don't care.
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:44:16 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Yeah, that's irrelevant.

Read the topic title.
#8Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/2/2013 4:46:16 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Yeah, that's irrelevant.

Read the topic title.

Think about my post again.
---
I don't care.
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 4:49:01 AM
At 4 am? Ain't nobody got time for that. I answered the topic's question, so have fun.
#10Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/2/2013 4:56:09 AM
And yet you still miss the point.
---
I don't care.