I can't stop using the Saiga

#1WOT BSPosted 2/2/2013 5:05:36 AM
it was my favorite weapon in GRFS (even brought it over to the ghost side)

but i definitely have got a problem it somehow ended up on 2 of my custom classes. im like someone with tourettes uncontrollably swearing except its switching my class after a death or 2 back to the s12

he;lp plz
---
GT: Extract Hz
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 5:17:06 AM
Sega?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3WOT BS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:23:22 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Sega?

yes
---
#4SergioMach5Posted 2/2/2013 5:27:21 AM
I though Future soldier was forgotten by the end of 2012, nice to know someone else mention it!

Saiga is my shotty of choice, spam spam spam!
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#5WOT BS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:48:22 AM(edited)
SergioMach5 posted...
I though Future soldier was forgotten by the end of 2012, nice to know someone else mention it!

Saiga is my shotty of choice, spam spam spam!

what do you do for attachments? ive been having luck with the laser / long barrel and am kind of reluctant to change. (betty / claymores with 2 emp nades for support) and the executioner on the side or smaw

edit: if youre feeling nostalgic for '12 look at this idiot using it during a conflict game @ 6:00 he lets his teammate get murdered by a scout litterally right in front of him as he's doing this commentary like he's owning them or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-naWiiXAJg
---
#6KabtheMentatPosted 2/2/2013 5:43:12 AM
Switch out the laser sight for fast mags IMO.

BTW, the Saiga is my favorite shotgun.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#7DarkLeemerPosted 2/2/2013 5:54:42 AM
Try MMS and Fast mags with Smokes as your tactical and prepare for hate mail. Lmao. Just smoke up major choke or rooms and watch the SMG crowd run through it into a chest full of pellets. The MMS let's you see through the smoke so while you can see them, most of the time they can't see you. I had our whole team doing it one game on Cargo with us all filling up the building with smoke and the idiots kept flocking towards us. Good times. Also works well with the KSG and R870 since they have great range and the people that don't run through the smoke often stand still preparing for it to clear and this leads to an easy kill for you.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867