Suprised nobody complains about pistols

#11Faust_8Posted 2/2/2013 9:49:24 AM
They do have aim assist, it just has a short range.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#12GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/2/2013 10:01:23 AM
Semi auto pistols are fine, the 2 hit range isn't that far. The b23r is a bit much, but I haven't stat compared against the Raffica.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#13dario1101Posted 2/2/2013 10:33:12 AM
F_H_Nukem posted...
i only have ronin and skulls to get for my TAC.45 and 57 to get dat diamond

TAC 45 has my fav emblem placement

inb4dario'sTAC45love

Believe me Tac-45, Best gun ever.

And shush-up TC, No one shall know of the OP thing called the Tac-45.

It's my Precious!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-167! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#14RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:33:43 AM
highwindmt posted...
Faust_8 posted...
Yes, pistols can kill with two bullets whereas most guns can't, but since they have poor range and tiny magazines they don't trump primary weapons.

They can win engagements but in the long run they're best as secondary weapons.

They also have no aim assist. Really, there is no need to complain about the pistols. Besides damage output, they are at a disadvantage in literally every other category.

Which is the only thing I mentioned..... damage.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#15dario1101Posted 2/2/2013 10:36:19 AM
highwindmt posted...
Faust_8 posted...
Yes, pistols can kill with two bullets whereas most guns can't, but since they have poor range and tiny magazines they don't trump primary weapons.

They also have no aim assist. Really, there is no need to complain about the pistols. Besides damage output, they are at a disadvantage in literally every other category.

Okay now i'm mad.
Saying Pistols are a Disadvantage? Blasphemy!

I can SNIPE people with Pistols like the 5-7 and Tac-45 because they have almost no recoil and have good range (Except 5-7)

That 3-hit kill range on the Tac-45. Delicious.

Okay, now this topic is making me look weird o_o
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-167! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#16gameflakPosted 2/2/2013 10:36:23 AM
The only class I run a pistol secondary on is my LMG class. SMG primaries don't need 'em especially with scavenger, and AR's don't really either. I might consider putting one on a shotty class.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#17ICantNameGudPosted 2/2/2013 10:43:19 AM
dario1101 posted...
highwindmt posted...
Faust_8 posted...

Okay now i'm mad.

I can SNIPE people with Pistols like the 5-7 and Tac-45 because they have almost no recoil and have good range (Except 5-7)

Lolwow.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#18dario1101Posted 2/2/2013 11:30:36 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
dario1101 posted...
highwindmt posted...
Faust_8 posted...

Okay now i'm mad.

Lolwow.

Yeah sorry :P
When someone Critizises my Favorite gun group I get mad :(

If I had the choice. The only gun I would use is the Tac-45.
---
#19parkourboybryanPosted 2/2/2013 11:43:44 AM
Faust is Right though. Pistols are probably some of the best weapons to use in 1v1 encounters, but the do have no AA and suffer from poor ammo capacity. They're not OP in the slightest.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#20Ikpa_VatryxPosted 2/2/2013 1:47:50 PM
RaccoonKyle posted...
So in the event your main weapon is out of ammo, you should have a weak gun that can't defend you until you get a new one?

Yes. That's a punishment for lack of ammo management.
---
Knowledge is power.