Am I honestly the only person?

#1donofrioxPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:20 AM(edited)
Before I get smashed by 100 comments telling me I'm on a garbage connection or that I just suck or whatever any naive elitists would like to accuse me of, please hear me out. I'm not sure if this issue arose with the arrival of Revolution or a day before/after it dropped but sometime around that time my Black Ops 2 experience has been severely damaged. No matter if I'm hosting a match or just in the lobby, I'll be on a solid 4 bar connection with a constant lag. It's not even lag like I've experienced before either, it's almost like a scratched DVD skipping frames in a sure pattern. Every 2-3 seconds my game will seem to skip frames and its like I'm skipping around the map. This isn't an entirely game-breaking problem but it definitely hinders my performance and overall enjoyability of the game. I love this game, I mean it's one of my favorite installments in the Call Of Duty franchise yet so I really don't want this to ruin my time playing it. I've searched every corner of the internet and I found maybe 3 people with the same problem but all their questions were met with either arrogant responses or just very unintelligent answers. You're my last hope gamefaqs, please help me out with this. Thank you all in advance.

TL;DR- My game lags like crazy even on 4 bars wtf is going on?
#2DraxalPosted 2/2/2013 9:05:58 AM
tl;dr
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#3Kovalchuk_Posted 2/2/2013 9:12:30 AM
I don't feel like reading that because when I finish reading a line it's hard to tell where the next line is and then I end up reading the same line over again and its really annoying.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#4DutchZombiePosted 2/2/2013 9:15:41 AM
TC, were you seriously expecting a Treyarch game to run smoothly? You're lucky. I've been running into that B.S. since day one.
#5donofriox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:19:36 AM
I just dont understand because it worked perfectly up until around the time Revolution DLC dropped and it doesn't seem like anyone else has this issue or cares to address it wah
#6RoketomanPosted 2/2/2013 9:40:08 AM
A stab in the dark, but how full is your hard drive and do you have the game installed?
---
Christ is Lord
#7sMoKeD47Posted 2/2/2013 9:43:13 AM
too long
didnt read
#8BoneytonyPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:17 AM
To the idiots saying tl;dr you guys are pathetic. If you guys think what the tc posted is too long to read than I'm guessing you're slow as hell. you must have the attention span of a 2 year old.
---
Teenage Mutant Ninja Guile.
#9GameFan692Posted 2/2/2013 10:53:50 AM
Boneytony posted...
To the idiots saying tl;dr you guys are pathetic. If you guys think what the tc posted is too long to read than I'm guessing you're slow as hell. you must have the attention span of a 2 year old.

I agree, I read the whole thing in like 10-15 seconds........Anyway TC I'm not sure how to fix your problem but I have been noticing that the game seems laggy most games as well even when I'm 4 bar. I also have Verizon Fios and a $200 Belkin router so it's kind of annoying. Might be the crappy modem that Fios came with though..........Also have 3 xboxes, a laptop, and 5 iphones hooked up to the internet, but the router is supposed to be able to hold that : / Maybe it's just Blops 2 in general?
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#10dario1101Posted 2/2/2013 12:41:22 PM
Lol TL;DR. I read it in like 35 seconds.

OT:Yeah I know what you mean TC. I've been getting Laggy games lately on four-bar connection.

Drives me mad!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-167! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)