I Want A "Killer Prevalency" For Confirming Kills

#1JonJonFTWPosted 2/2/2013 12:12:23 PM
So many times I have killed an enemy in Kill Confirmed and I end up racing a teammate to the tag and when I don't get it I feel cheaped out. I wish that in Kill Confirmed if the killer of the enemy is in immediate vacinity to a tag, it won't let a teammate take it. I don't think I deserve only 75 points for my own kill if I was literally a millisecond away from getting the tag.

inb4ifyouwerebetteryouwouldn'tneedconfirmscoretogetkillstreaks
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#2T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/2/2013 12:16:06 PM
People take my tags, so I take someone elses tags, then they take another persons tags. Said person steals tags from the fella that stole my tags. Its a vicious cycle
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 2/2/2013 12:18:24 PM
As long as you don't die, it doesn't matter.
#4KeldonisPosted 2/2/2013 12:30:13 PM
I take people's tags, and vice versa. It's not really about trying to "steal" them it just comes down to the fast pace of the game. I grab any tags I see while gunning down the enemy.

Half of the time my teammates leave the tags anyway. Someone's got to pick them up.

On the other hand, I can understand why some people get upset, like if you are a tag or two away from a VSAT or something, then get killed immediately after because your teammate was a douche and grabbed your tag.

In the end all that matters is that somebody's picking up the tags, and your team is dying less.

What I really hate are the teammates who camp in a corner all game, barley go positive, and collect a grand total of 3-4 tags. I'd rather have an aggressive teammate who's picking up tags (whether they're mine or not).
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#5scarface_jrPosted 2/2/2013 12:32:36 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

Yeah but most of the time when the dick that's not shooting anyone just stealing your tags takes the tags i'm going for they tend to run out in the direction where everyone on the other team sees him then to my tags that he's stealing and getting us both killed. They should make it where it gives the person who killed them the 100 points and the person grabbing them 50. If you're playing to just pick them up then you shouldn't get 100 points for it.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#6slaveanselmoPosted 2/2/2013 12:38:52 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

This.

And win. There is no room for manners when it comes to KC. Take'em when you see them.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#7JonnywestsidePosted 2/2/2013 12:39:34 PM
If confirming a kill that wasn't yours was patched to be worth nothing but a point for your team the this problem would be gone in a day.
#8advancewarsnutPosted 2/2/2013 12:47:13 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
If confirming a kill that wasn't yours was patched to be worth nothing but a point for your team the this problem would be gone in a day.

It would also completely ruin what Treyarch was trying to do with Kill Confirmed.

The problem that MW3's KC had was that absolutely nobody confirmed their kills, preferring to play that mode like TDM with a higher kill limit so they could killwhore more.

The reason Treyarch made confirming someone else's kills give more points than getting and confirming your own kills was to pressure killwhores into playing the objective. Yeah, it's annoying when ub3rpr0sn!p3zzzz insists on doing nothing but running around with dual KAP-40s stealing everyone's tags and dying every 10 seconds thus rendering himself unable to build the streaks that you could've if you had collected all those tags, but that's honestly what Treyarch wanted: People playing the objective.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 2/2/2013 12:47:28 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

If confirming other kills weren't worth anything, the game mode wouldn't be worth playing.
#10bobstevens23123Posted 2/2/2013 12:50:31 PM
one time i got a lightning strike just from stealing tags.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100