The NEXT DLC Pack, what would you like to see? what maps?

#11myothracntwsbndPosted 2/2/2013 1:07:23 PM
so long as they continue to add weapons I'll be content. I've been waiting for weapons in DLC since MW
---
Numbskull.
#12Charging_ZebraPosted 2/2/2013 1:22:13 PM(edited)
Tehshankers1234 posted...
I'd LOVE to see a level from the Karma campaign. Plaza had that feel of Karma but, if they made a level from the scene when you are going down the elevator and you see that beach-side club and swimming pool way down there. For Zombies, Atlantis would be cool as s**t level to play in

Your zombie idea is genius.
#13ZuuFPosted 2/2/2013 1:22:37 PM
For their final DLC pack, I'd like to see all of the past weapons from this campaign, a simple map-editor (only for split-screen and private matches; could only share with Live friends; NOT FOR PUBLIC MATCHES, for the sake of Treyarch and everyone who plays public matches), and the option to play Zombies on the regular maps (with x-locations available for weapons and the box to appear, x-locations for perks; no pack-a-punch).
They could charge $20 instead of $15 (since it would be so much more than the usual DLC), and it would be the best for what makes everyone happy (as far as NEEDING to pay if you want the DLC).

For another map pack, I'd like to see the maps from Quantum of Solace (since you-know-who made the game), along with a map pack with the maps from Goldeneye: Reloaded and 007 Legends ('cuz Eurocom is gone), slightly changed to fit this game.
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#14Tehshankers1234Posted 2/2/2013 1:26:38 PM
Charging_Zebra posted...
I'd LOVE to see a level from the Karma campaign. Plaza had that feel of Karma but, if they made a level from the scene when you are going down the elevator and you see that beach-side club and swimming pool way down there. For Zombies, Atlantis would be cool as s**t level to play in

Pretty much with Zombies, Jimmy Zelinski and the zombies crew could really do anything. They went to the MOON and destroyed skyscrapers for maps and they are phenominal maps. Atlantis could have a Wonder Weapon that shoots pressurized water or something cool like that!
---
GT: Girthy Grandpa
#15ZuuFPosted 2/2/2013 1:30:23 PM
I think Treyarch could also manage to make an Expendables zombie level (for an 8-player survival, instead of just four people). They could probably do a good comedian zombie level (like Vegas or something), featuring George Carlin (using recordings, since he's gone...), Lewis Black, Eddie Izzard, Bill Engval, Jeff Foxworthy, and three others (those are just my favorites).
A White House zombie level would be neat...
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#16bbert901Posted 2/2/2013 1:31:27 PM
A semi or full auto shotgun with good range, like the striker or usas
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#17AaronHutchPosted 2/2/2013 1:33:56 PM
bigger maps FFS
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#18Kirby1207Posted 2/2/2013 1:38:05 PM
A map with interactive things, Like the hotel elevators, Ziplines, doors. All that, I just love when you can can affect a map
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
#19Charging_ZebraPosted 2/2/2013 1:48:14 PM
Charging_Zebra posted...

Pretty much with Zombies, Jimmy Zelinski and the zombies crew could really do anything. They went to the MOON and destroyed skyscrapers for maps and they are phenominal maps. Atlantis could have a Wonder Weapon that shoots pressurized water or something cool like that!

One of the areas in the map needs to be a giant dome, and zombie sharks are swimming around outside and they bang on the glass when they see you. And some rooms that are flooding to slow down movement.

Eh? Eh?
#20Bigmac909Posted 2/2/2013 1:48:26 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
summit 2025

ON A VOLCANO

THIS

---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun