Overpowered or Overused| Day 11| Dexerity

#21XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:09:00 AM
bump
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#22XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:41:15 PM
bit late but cause i been modded for a while now. i let this get 1 more day to shine
---
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 29-20 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-4-1 3rd Place
#23DraconilianPosted 2/7/2013 1:51:50 PM
Where's the overrated option?

We've been playing without this perks benefits as the standard for years. It's benefits were from pro perks, and weren't used all that often.

Now that we have it. It's become a crutch. Just don't use it at all like me and don't get into the habit of having it. You won't see a performance drop.
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#24XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:55:14 PM
Draconilian posted...
Where's the overrated option?

We've been playing without this perks benefits as the standard for years. It's benefits were from pro perks, and weren't used all that often.

Now that we have it. It's become a crutch. Just don't use it at all like me and don't get into the habit of having it. You won't see a performance drop.

overused/annoying
or
neither

pick your poison.

and i never really thought of it the way you just spoke about it,

interesting point
---
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 29-20 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 4-4-1 3rd Place
#25DezcorePosted 2/7/2013 1:57:01 PM
DKrypton posted...
cheebsy posted...
I HATE what dexterity has done to the game. HATE it. However, I do use it on most of my classes, because it simply is the best perk 3. But remember when whoever was sprinting in any given engagement would almost certainly always be the one to die??? Remember when you had to hesitate before sprinting around corners or anywhere on the map??? You used to need to be careful about sprinting because it was a great way to get yourself killed. And although it still does, dexterity has made the game even more noob friendly. Sprint all you want at the red dots because you have dexterity to save you. Doesn't matter if the enemy gets the drop on you, pwn them with dexterity!!!!!!!! Ugh. /rant

Exactly. Even if the guy is caught sprinting, with dexterity he can still shoot instantly out of a sprint and outgun the person that was waiting.

Broken Camera. Rarely would it come down to Dexterity. Youtube OvenBakedMuffin to see it in clear videos. You can see it in killcams when a sniper pop's round corner and has ages to line up the shot before you can react when you knew he was coming.
#26ih0tfireiPosted 2/7/2013 2:08:08 PM
Dexterity is by far the most overrated perk. If dead silence and awareness didn't suck so much, it would the worst tier 3 perk in the game. It hardly gives any advantage and its something you can do without by not playing like a dumbass.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#27ironman8907Posted 2/7/2013 3:49:50 PM
Am I the only one who uses Dexterity to claim/mantle faster? It opens up a significant amount of routes that would otherwise be untenable/dangerous.
---
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you can share with someone else when you're both uncool.
#28Pro7oPosted 2/7/2013 3:53:31 PM
Dexterity, I dont know what it does, or what perk slot it goes in, but, it isnt usable. It just isnt competitive. The optimal perk setting for beating the metagame is something like Flak, Cold Blood, Engineer, using Greed to grab additionals.
---
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"
#29Telvanni_guardPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:02 PM(edited)
"Am I the only one who uses Dexterity to claim/mantle faster? It opens up a significant amount of routes that would otherwise be untenable/dangerous."

You're not. That's the main reason I would take the perk, honestly.
EDIT: But since it has to fight against Extreme Conditioning, which isn't as situational, and Engineer, which is just strong as hell, it's rare I find myself using it.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery