ITT: I make the best BO2 weapon tier list. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

#151supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:40:26 PM
HereticKitsune posted...
also makes it extremely deadly with an MMS because it maintains enough damage through cover to still 1 shot people regularly.

Wait, it can? I've gotten collateral kills with it, but I didn't think it could still get through cover.

Then again, I never use the MMS because no one holds still long enough.

Yes, go try it now lol. It's incredible. I gotta check my video files from a few days ago and see if i can find a clip i got. You know that upper floor on Meltdown? That inside corner when you climb the ladder and go left rather than right near C dom? Spotted a guy laying down in that corner with my MMS from outside and I jumped to get the elevation closer to even (shooting diagonally through cover takes away more damage) and 1 hit him through that wall lmfao.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#152DarkPizzelPosted 2/3/2013 5:50:55 PM
How can anyone say xpr 50 is worse than svu.

Xpr is best IMO. Almost same 1 hit hitbox as ballista but can follow a shot right up much faster than ballista.

Svu may be better for HC but in core it's awful.

Ballista was easily most frustrating to gold out of the 3 "real" snipers. To me svu just isn't in the others league.
---
Q9300@2.8 ghz , Msi 750i P7N, 4gb gskill
MSI gtx 560 Ti Twin Frozer Win 7 64 bit
#153Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 5:51:52 PM
DarkPizzel posted...

Xpr is best IMO. Almost same 1 hit hitbox as ballista but can follow a shot right up much faster than ballista.

Ballista was easily most frustrating to gold out of the 3 "real" snipers. To me svu just isn't in the others league.

Nah ballista is best. Xpr is worst. SVU is average.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#154HereticKitsunePosted 2/3/2013 5:55:34 PM

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, whatsoever.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#155Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 5:59:42 PM
HereticKitsune posted...

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, whatsoever.

Maybe. Or do I?
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#156DarkPizzelPosted 2/3/2013 5:59:51 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
DarkPizzel posted...

I dont get this. In this game on these maps the xpr follow up shots have got me so many triples. Maybe thats why some like svu too. I dont only quickcope.

Maybe the Quickscopers r the ballista lovers???(
---
Q9300@2.8 ghz , Msi 750i P7N, 4gb gskill
MSI gtx 560 Ti Twin Frozer Win 7 64 bit
#157Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 6:01:46 PM
DarkPizzel posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
DarkPizzel posted...

I dont get this. In this game on these maps the xpr follow up shots have got me so many triples. Maybe thats why some like svu too. I dont only quickcope.

Maybe the Quickscopers r the ballista lovers???(

Naw I like the iron sights on the ballista. To bad the SVU can't have iron sights.
---
#158BrockObanaPosted 2/4/2013 10:21:52 AM
Up
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#159BgSoAPosted 2/4/2013 10:53:20 AM
Woah, woah, Kap-40 at the bottom?! I call foul! The Kap-40 is amazing up close, which is where you should be using your pistols anyways. It definitely should be rank 2 imo.

It's only weakness is its small magazine, which is irrelevant anyways since you won't be getting more than 1 kill with your pistol anyways; you'll either reload your primary cause you killed your immediate threat, or you died to the multiple enemies who attacked you.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#160DarkCaptain3Posted 2/4/2013 10:56:51 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
That list is of course subjective. I do really well with the Scar so I'd put it higher. The SMR is ok but I don't do as well with it as I do with the Scar so I'd put it lower.

I'd put the type 25 way higher as well. I use quickdraw/stock/extended mags on it and it's pretty deadly (esp. in hardcore).

I'm basing this off core. And just because you do better with an inferior gun doesn't make it better than a good gun you do bad with.

Pot calling the Kettle black really here, I mean this isn't official statistics these are based off of your core experience.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager