ITT: I make the best BO2 weapon tier list. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

#261gunho7Posted 2/5/2013 11:20:47 PM
Lies!
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#262wehomiesPosted 2/6/2013 12:02:15 AM
i like your list but i'm still going to say the fal shoul be at the top
i dislike puling out the pro card but i do think the pros know their stuff (from spending their enire life on this)when they ban the fal+select fire combo and think the full auto version is OP.
#263Zero IXPosted 2/6/2013 12:24:42 AM
WOT BS posted...
your list is poor. for example the chicom has the best crowd control ability and the lowest TTK and the FAL's hipfire is abysmal

Uh PDW clearly has the best crowd control ability by default
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#264BrockObanaPosted 2/6/2013 12:44:30 AM
wehomies posted...
i like your list but i'm still going to say the fal shoul be at the top
i dislike puling out the pro card but i do think the pros know their stuff (from spending their enire life on this)when they ban the fal+select fire combo and think the full auto version is OP.

This.
I've been watching optic and fear livestreams nd they still talk about how ridiculous the FAL is with the select fire. FAL + select fire is a whole different beast. The only ifference is now that it has worse hipfire spread and additional recoil that is VERY manageable. The gap between the FAL and the others may not be as wide as it was in pre-patch but it's certainly a top-place deservering AR.
And I also think the PDW should be slashde alongside the MSMC.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#265GreatKiraLordPosted 2/6/2013 12:59:06 AM
Great list of update supercoolisaac.
However, as much as it's getting repetitive, I, too, would like to throw in my opinion regarding the placement of the FAL. With or without the select fire, it has the second highest TTK of the AR category and with its rather impressive 2-shot-kill range, it's a big force to be reckoned with. FOr the select fire variant, its ROF is slowed down but it hits that "sweet spot" of being able to outgun a large chunk of the guns in the current metagame. The recoil is really...REALLY not a big deal and can be tamed within several games of practice. I really don't see the M8A1 or the AN-94 being better than it.
#266Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/6/2013 1:15:35 AM
Zero IX posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
The only thing I would change is the S12. When using the correct set-up, the saiga can be far more consistent than even the R870.

What's your setup soul

A hipfire focus with lightweight. What I will argue is that the potential to fire very fast makes a great difference, even if not as powerful per shot. Plus, the S12 can also 1HK as well. Most encounters where I would face a R870 wouldn't always go as expected. At most CQC ranges where the remington would 1HK, my Saiga can pretty 1HK or 2-shot kill fast enough to kill as well. It's really just about who shoots first.

At range, the firing rate makes the S12 far better than the R870. It takes 2-3 shots with the remington. The S12 also requires a butt-load of shots to kill at longer distances, but that firing rate makes it easy to pump out kills even before a remington can shoot 2-3 shots. Also, the remington can randomly fail due to the pellet spread being more crucial. The fact that the S12 isn't really bothered by dud-shots makes it a little bit more consistent in that sense as well.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#267whatupeveryonehPosted 2/6/2013 1:26:21 AM
Firstly, I might have missed it but what's your reasoning behind putting the PDW after the MSMC? The MSMC has the range but the PDW has the significant clip size advantage as you already know and I think that's good neough for it to be at #1 along with the MSMC. Furthermore, I also agre with the FAL's placement…I'd like to ee it at the top as well. As much as I prefer the some other ARs over the FAL, it's without a doubt the best AR in the game as of now. I've been hearing about FAL being nerfed again by 3arc amongst the pro guys (I'm assuming they have something to do with this). And to be honest, I do believe the FAL is borderline overpowered. Kira said i well so I won't say it again but the FAL withthe select fire is an absolute menace.
#268__redxiii__Posted 2/6/2013 1:26:49 AM
Just wanted to be apart of this topic. To 500!
#269FunKeeJPosted 2/6/2013 1:26:56 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Great list of update supercoolisaac.
However, as much as it's getting repetitive, I, too, would like to throw in my opinion regarding the placement of the FAL. With or without the select fire, it has the second highest TTK of the AR category and with its rather impressive 2-shot-kill range, it's a big force to be reckoned with. FOr the select fire variant, its ROF is slowed down but it hits that "sweet spot" of being able to outgun a large chunk of the guns in the current metagame. The recoil is really...REALLY not a big deal and can be tamed within several games of practice. I really don't see the M8A1 or the AN-94 being better than it.

This.
FAL for #1 here as well.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#270olijollyPosted 2/6/2013 1:51:03 AM
The list is looking organized and nice so that's awesome!
I have 3 things that I'd like to go over though in which I disagree with at the moment.

1) FAL: It's been said by others already but I strongly believe the FAL is at the top. The only difference from pre-patch is really the recoil and that is so easily controlled that I would go as far as to say it's negligible to a certain degree. The FAL's range for 2-shot kills is magnificent. And to have one of the highest TTK as well as relatively low/manageable recoil, the FAL can drop people instantly in all range. It has enough ROF even in select-fire mode, to go toe-to-toe against top-tier CQC weapons (in those ranges, hipfire spread isn't large enough to disregard its close-quarters potentials). I know it's a poor habbit to support my evidence with my own experience but I'd like to at least bring it to the table. For the past week, I have been solely testing out the FAL and the AN-94, as well as SWAT (I'll cover this later). And it's very difficult to just see any AR at the top but the FAL. Also, I've been watching a lot of the MLG/GB/leagueplay streams by the pro players as many are sweating for the upcoming tournament, I can tell you for sure that the pros believe the FAL with the select fire is the most overpowered weapon combination in the game. They, too, believe the recoil added by the recent patch is negligible. They all have the FAL setup ready in leagueplay and they doo in fact whip it out when the others use it. At this point, they are baffled by the fact that it wasn't banned/restricted. I know just because the pros think so it doens't mean it's..."so." But I do think they have a great point. I do still support the FAL to become more accurate again but get its 2SK range nerfed significantly or just gone as a whole. I'd like you to reconsider. And that was my rant lol. Sorry for the long rant.

2) More of a question really...why is the PDW below the MSMC?

3) Why is SWAT so low in the AR listing?