ITT: I make the best BO2 weapon tier list. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

#361fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 9:23:17 PM
no im a pyrokid alt we already covered this FAILJACK
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#362LordofBallyhooPosted 2/8/2013 9:41:25 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
i dont know what the deal is but im seeing m27s all over the ground. I know why im seeing them on the ground and not the killcam

You see quite a few "average" players using them. What's more surprising is how many people think the M8 suddenly became unusable post patch and how many people still have not begun using SCAR-H setups (it's like the gun is made for shooting at someone in a headglitch above you).
---
F2000 was an unholy weapon. Respect it, and it harvested souls for you. Treat it like the mortal SCAR-H, and it would devour you.
#363gunho7Posted 2/8/2013 9:51:30 PM
fatclemenza why is the SMR higher than SWAT,

I haven't used the SMR much but it seems like absolute trash.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#364fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 9:56:41 PM
With SF, you avoid the problem of the horrible fire-rate cap, and without ADS delay, you can make much better use of your slower but stronger bullets. The V-recoil is easily controlled (almost seems like a pre-patch FAL) and you have a nearly infinite 2HK range. Its the last of the ARs that has an advantageous niche IMO.

Meanwhile, the SWAT doesn't do anything exceptional. The only thing it has over the M8 is ammo efficiency, but that won't go far when you're getting outshot at every range.
---
#365xxAnastatiusxxPosted 2/8/2013 10:29:14 PM
Bump the m12 to 3rd place. Fires faster/more consistently than the saiga and they seem to the same damage now. M12 is also better for groups
---
Does this unit have a soul?
#366Telvanni_guardPosted 2/9/2013 6:41:02 AM
"Meanwhile, the SWAT doesn't do anything exceptional. The only thing it has over the M8 is ammo efficiency, but that won't go far when you're getting outshot at every range."

Personally, I like it's one burst kill potential. Makes me feel like I'm in less of a downtime and can confirm a kill and conserve ammo but that's just me and I don't really think it's anything to write home about.

But on a separate note... Would this list be the same if you added a silencer to each?
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#367iBlackice25Posted 2/9/2013 6:59:09 AM
The SMGs are optional imo because to me the pdw and the msmc are very similar. The ARs are wrong though, the scar h should be way higher, the m8a1 is better than the swat, and the mtar should be in the top 3 imo. The pistols are wrong because the tac 45 is better than the five seven and the kap 40 is better than the five seven. The snipers are wrong because the dsr should be number one. The shotguns and LMGs are accurate though.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#368fatclemenzaPosted 2/9/2013 8:01:24 AM
Fires faster/more consistently than the saiga and they seem to the same damage now. M12 is also better for groups

The S12 can mag dump 10-14 rounds with no delay, while the rechamber of the M1216 is enough to get you killed.

Personally, I like it's one burst kill potential. Makes me feel like I'm in less of a downtime and can confirm a kill and conserve ammo but that's just me and I don't really think it's anything to write home about.

If we were talking offline, the SWAT would be higher, but the odds of a 1 burst in Lag Ops 2 are too slim to rank it higher, since the longer delay punishes you more.

But on a separate note... Would this list be the same if you added a silencer to each?

I'd probably switch the SWAT with the SCAR, but that's it.

The ARs are wrong though, the scar h should be way higher, the m8a1 is better than the swat, and the mtar should be in the top 3 imo. The pistols are wrong because the tac 45 is better than the five seven and the kap 40 is better than the five seven. The snipers are wrong because the dsr should be number one. The shotguns and LMGs are accurate though.

I've said about 10 times why the SCAR is low. Please see the updated list:

SMG's:
1. MSMC
2. PDW
3. Skorpion
4. MP7
5. Vector
6. Chicom
7. Peacekeeper

Shotguns:
1. R870
2. KSG
3. S12
4. M1216

AR's:
1. FAL
2. AN-94
3. M8A1
4. M-TAR
5. SMR
6. Swat-556
7. Type-25
8. Scar
9. M27

Sniper's:
1. DSR-50
2. XPR-50
3. SVU-AS
4. Ballista

LMG's:
1. Mk 48
2. HAMR
3. LSAT
4. QBB LSW

Pistols:
1. B23R
2. Five-seven
3. Tac-45
4. KAP-40
5. Executioner
---
#369GreatKiraLordPosted 2/9/2013 11:22:13 AM
bump
#370BrockObanaPosted 2/9/2013 1:34:44 PM
up for the updated list
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-