ITT: I make the best BO2 weapon tier list. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

#381ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/10/2013 1:49:33 AM
Move the Executioner up. When used to it's strengths, which a weapon that niche should be, it's almost OP. I mean, Dual Wield it's 2 shotguns that can be fired at the same time REALLY fast putting out all 10 bullets. Dual Wield also has built in Fast Mags.

When used correctly, it's definitely the #1 weapon in my book.
#382GreatKiraLordPosted 2/10/2013 2:26:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#383whatupeveryonehPosted 2/10/2013 9:10:47 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
FAL
MSMC
PDW

Honorary mentions: AN-94 and M8A1

Were you trying to post it in the top 3 gun thread?
#384GreatKiraLordPosted 2/10/2013 10:46:37 AM
whatupeveryoneh posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
FAL
MSMC
PDW

Honorary mentions: AN-94 and M8A1

Were you trying to post it in the top 3 gun thread?

It was my bad.
#385iusedtogamePosted 2/10/2013 10:50:09 AM
When did FPS "communities" turn to FG terminology? Oh, well.

My AR Tier List goes something like this:

Top Tier: (All of these guns are very good, )
1. SWAT master race - Treyarch illuminati knew they created a monster, and had to nerf it effectively with tons of hit markers. Confirmed for secret top tier. Great accuracy for HS, 3rd clearest irons, and shortened reload time.

2. SMR- awkward irons with reflection+horrendous reload time is compensated by it's 2HK range. At highest play, the only AR counter is an SMR mirror. Other counters include 1HK from shotguns and snipers, using cover, staying out of its 2HK range, and LMGs. Even then, the SMR still basically has a 50/50 chance of winning. Gun confirmed for "player has to be exceptional gdlk" tier.

3. FAL- Overall, everyone knows this gun has no equal. And as such, it's considered a scrub gun. FAL's only slight downside is its irons. Confirmed for Brainless tier.

4. AN94 - The ultimate theory gun, but it's easily applicable. The irons and range only lose out in long range battles, and cover fire.

5. M8A1 - Bursts well, kills well, and goes through bullets well. Least clear irons for AR class.

Middle Tier
6. MTAR - Great underrated gun with the 2nd best irons for AR class, but you're gonna feel the MTAR's shortcomings almost every game. They may be less noticeable in 1.06.

7. Scar - Best irons for AR class. Powerful and Underrated. May actually be better than MTAR at highest level of play, but it's a lvl 40 unlock. It's not permanent unlock worthy, and you'll probably be master prestige before even considering this gun.

8. Type 25 - Great for all things short and moderate-distanced. Anything beyond that, and you can visibly see the difference in ammo consumption and stray bullets.

9. M27 - Good balanced gun, great accuracy. It lacks stopping power, and recoil keeps it from shooting the best laser stream.
#386RandomTrampPosted 2/10/2013 11:50:52 AM
Liking the latest AR list. Please don't bow to any pressure to raise the Scar higher. I just used that thing extensively and low fire rate + high recoil is a horrible combination. I lost at both short and long range, albeit there's an undeniable sweet spot for the Scar just at the start of SMG 6 bullet range..

FederalLackey posted...
"Competitive plays/MLGCOD is for entertainment and nobody wants to see the same loadouts only."

It's on the developers to make a game that promotes that diversity at high level play. The onus is not on the player to handicap himself to make things interesting, especially if money is on the line.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it's permitted within the rule set it's fair game when money & titles are on the line. Self-policing on not using the most powerful stuff should only apply to friendly matches (i.e. pubs).
#387fatclemenzaPosted 2/10/2013 4:39:50 PM
up
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#388GreatKiraLordPosted 2/11/2013 12:45:18 AM
fatclemenza posted...
up
#389Zero IXPosted 2/11/2013 6:11:37 AM
I believe the question came up earlier, but are secondaries being ranked by their usefulness as secondaries or are we attempting to consider all aspects? If the latter is true, then I'm firmly of the opinion that the KAP-40 is criminally low on that list. It's undoubtedly among the best close-quarters serial engagement weapons in game, period.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#390ralalooloo11Posted 2/11/2013 8:19:57 AM
Zero IX posted...
I believe the question came up earlier, but are secondaries being ranked by their usefulness as secondaries or are we attempting to consider all aspects? If the latter is true, then I'm firmly of the opinion that the KAP-40 is criminally low on that list. It's undoubtedly among the best close-quarters serial engagement weapons in game, period.

I'm pretty sure we are ranking the secondaries' capabilities as primaries.
That's what I think I remember.