are you use any "performance enhancing" techniqus when playing this game??

#51sausage54Posted 2/3/2013 4:10:42 PM
KittyHeart posted...
yeah im asking like hwen you play this game, are you using any "performance enhancers" to make yourself better in the game?

im not talking about drugs. im talking about like... do you have a special tournament controller? special analog sticks? razor onka controllers? you know, those things over the standard controller that can help a player be better at this game

me personally sometimes i play using gloves. it helps my acc by 20% with more grip. i can shoot very far away and slide like a smooth criminal

so yes, i do use performance enhancers while playing this game: i wear gloves

my friend drinks 5 hour energy and it helps him be super alert and kill

how about you?

I use the Kontrol Freek analog extensions and wear the COD glasses to reduce eye strain.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#52JVel91Posted 2/3/2013 4:21:58 PM
I spike my own IV bags... :)
---
EMS
#53KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:25:44 PM
sausage54 posted...
KittyHeart posted...
yeah im asking like hwen you play this game, are you using any "performance enhancers" to make yourself better in the game?

im not talking about drugs. im talking about like... do you have a special tournament controller? special analog sticks? razor onka controllers? you know, those things over the standard controller that can help a player be better at this game

me personally sometimes i play using gloves. it helps my acc by 20% with more grip. i can shoot very far away and slide like a smooth criminal

how about you?

I use the Kontrol Freek analog extensions and wear the COD glasses to reduce eye strain.

serious questoin: what does the cod glasss do? i saw a pair at best buy and ill might wear if it enhances my visoin
---
when youre talking about "dat ass," youre talking about my ass =p
finally updated blog!! http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#54FederalLackeyPosted 2/3/2013 4:30:59 PM
KittyHeart posted...
sausage54 posted...
KittyHeart posted...

how about you?

serious questoin: what does the cod glasss do? i saw a pair at best buy and ill might wear if it enhances my visoin

Serious answers are here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live
#55gdogghenriksonPosted 2/3/2013 5:26:38 PM
Kittyheart Topic
#56KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:57:30 PM
KittyHeart posted...
sausage54 posted...
KittyHeart posted...

how about you?

hellooo??
---
#57BaseballtitanPosted 2/3/2013 8:54:53 PM
I use deer antler spray
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#58KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:15:52 PM
^whats that
---
#59blacklabelicePosted 2/4/2013 9:57:45 PM
i seem to play better when i waffle stomp in the shower prior to playing.
#60KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:45:48 PM
^
whats that mean???
---