Hard line for FFA? Help me make a class for FFA

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/2/2013 5:30:15 PM
So vsat at 10 and 20 instead 12 and 24?
Not sure if worth gettig rid of tac mask though.
I've gotten 2 relentless medals goin for that nuked out challenge today :( Yemen and plaza I think.

Any FFA vets have any tips?

Currently using
MSMC QuickDraw fast mags
Flak
Toughness scavenger
Dex tac mask
Uav cuav vsat
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/2/2013 5:31:18 PM
Drop dexterity and stop sprinting everywhere. Silencer would probably be better than QD
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:34:58 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Drop dexterity and stop sprinting everywhere. Silencer would probably be better than QD

So drop dex and add hard line?

Was trying the silencer over quick draw yesterday, I guess I get the same results. Went 30-2 on mirage. Do you find that there's a traffic attention grabbing problem using a silencer? I'm primarily patrolling a small area since the spawns are so close on Ffa anyway.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#4fatclemenzaPosted 2/2/2013 5:41:02 PM
So drop dex and add hard line?

Was trying the silencer over quick draw yesterday, I guess I get the same results. Went 30-2 on mirage. Do you find that there's a traffic attention grabbing problem using a silencer? I'm primarily patrolling a small area since the spawns are so close on Ffa anyway.

yes, hardline makes it easier to get the 2nd VSAT while the first is still up

silencer is important because in most maps you'll have 2 enemies spawning near you at any given time. you kill one, second hears the gunfire, catches you off guard/pre-aims your direction
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#5coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:52:23 PM
Ok thanks, I'll give it a try.
---
#6slipknotrox765Posted 2/2/2013 7:12:52 PM
I just use an smg (of course), ghost, lightweight,scav dog, dex, c4, stun
---
Nerds.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MiddleClassHeroes985
#7coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:00:26 PM
Got a few ruthless but no luck.
Do you patrol? What do I do once the vsat is up? Rush to the next?
---
#8ILLMitch1Posted 2/2/2013 8:08:51 PM
coldisgood posted...
Got a few ruthless but no luck.
Do you patrol? What do I do once the vsat is up? Rush to the next?

I got Nuked Out the other day on Hydro with the Peacekeeper using:
Silencer and stock
lightweight
scavenger and toughness
engineer
betty
black hat

I recommend playing normally until you get the VSAT then get as many kills as possible trying to chain the next one. The hardest part is trying to get that 2nd one once it runs out.

You could probably drop lightweight for hardline but it saved my ass numerous times that match.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#9ILLMitch1Posted 2/2/2013 8:13:39 PM
I forgot to mention, you don't need flak jacket or tac mask (most of the time) with engineer. Frees up a spot for betties and the black hat which are incredibly good in FFA.

Hack every red thing you see for 50 extra points that add to your streak and throw betties like it's your job. You can get a few kills or just have them cover an area even if they won't kill most players.
---
#10ILLMitch1Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:49 PM
I also don't recommend using the Peacekeeper since I seem to be the only one that thinks that gun is good haha.
---