#1DDP886Posted 2/2/2013 4:57:23 PM
Best gun ever. Can kill across the map in standoff
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 4:58:58 PM
DDP886 posted...
Best gun ever. Can kill across the map in standoff

With, or without the select fire on it and trying to shoot across the map with it?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3ManTigerPosted 2/2/2013 5:02:05 PM
it's awesome until you get into close-med range
and the sad thing about this game is that med-long range sights are almost non existent in almost all maps...i have no idea why they did this
#4lonelyhuntrPosted 2/2/2013 5:02:07 PM
Because its a burst weapon. Ever try a selector switch on any other rifles? It puts 3 bullets in one area with minimum recoil. I went 27-1 with it today(6 of those were from my stealth chopper). Although I play hardcore so that plays a big part for it also.
---
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.
#5gameflakPosted 2/2/2013 5:18:59 PM
ManTiger posted...
and the sad thing about this game is that med-long range sights are almost non existent in almost all maps...i have no idea why they did this

It's also awesome in close-med range with SF on. And you can just leave full auto on and manually burst for longer shots.

I was destroying with it yesterday.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 5:26:23 PM
gameflak posted...
ManTiger posted...

It's also awesome in close-med range with SF on. And you can just leave full auto on and manually burst for longer shots.

I was destroying with it yesterday.

Actually, unless they patched the gimped damage bug for the full auto SWAT, medium range is the worst area to use it in.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#7gameflakPosted 2/2/2013 5:38:18 PM
I can't remember if I was using the SF without suppressor, but I do know that I unlocked the suppressor shortly after SF, and I do know that the suppressor negates the SF glitch.

At least, I wasn't having any problems with it.

Come to think of it, I'm fairly certain I wasn't having any issues with it full auto w/o suppression, so maybe they did fix it.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#8wehomiesPosted 2/2/2013 5:44:16 PM
gameflak posted...
I can't remember if I was using the SF without suppressor, but I do know that I unlocked the suppressor shortly after SF, and I do know that the suppressor negates the SF glitch.

Come to think of it, I'm fairly certain I wasn't having any issues with it full auto w/o suppression, so maybe they did fix it.

with or without the suppressor, as long as you have the select fire, it's glitched.
no offense but you have no idea what you're talking about bro
#9gameflakPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:14 PM
wehomies posted...
gameflak posted...

with or without the suppressor, as long as you have the select fire, it's glitched.
no offense but you have no idea what you're talking about bro

Apparently, that award would go to you. It's been patched.
---
#10ugotmailbroPosted 2/2/2013 5:49:21 PM
even bursting with the swat in full auto sucks
its recoil is absolutely ridiculously high
you can switch between full auto and burst but id rather not use the select fire since it does so well in med to long range in burst mode