Nuketown and kill confirmed

#21Lerp85Posted 2/2/2013 8:23:50 PM
ZBug_ posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Lerp85 posted...
From what I have seen, people really only like the map so they can spawn trap easily. sad.

^ That....

Also the spawns are just bad... Today during a game of KC on Nuketown I died, spawned, ran, got stopped by something, then got knifed..... Apparently they spawned someone right next to me, not really in the field of view, but close enough to inhibit the running.....

It's just bad how often you spawn with the enemies... Spawn, take 5 steps. Die.

I just try to camp in the enemies house with a Tactical Insertion as long as I can... Only fun I have on that map... Running around you're probably going to be camped by a TF LMG or a Sniper... There's more TF LMG and Snipers on Nuketown than on F****** Carrier for gods sake.

Thats why people should stay inside the houses... that and Hijacked is the new and better nuketown.

Hijacked has horrible spawns too

Not near as bad though. At least there are spawns away from the ends of the boat, where on nuketown you spawn on the other side of the houses, and that is it, no change what so ever.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#22darkhouse999Posted 2/2/2013 8:43:43 PM
Original Nuketown was more fun than Nuketown 2025... is it weird that spawns on the original didn't seem as bad as they are on the 2025 variation?

They are exactly the same maps, other than a few differences like being able to get into the second stories of the houses from the outside.

You could do that in the original map as well, just most people didn't.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#23AlexanaxelaPosted 2/2/2013 8:46:08 PM
Original Nuketown was more fun than Nuketown 2025... is it weird that spawns on the original didn't seem as bad as they are on the 2025 variation?

They are exactly the same maps, other than a few differences like being able to get into the second stories of the houses from the outside.

this
---
Beyond the mountains there are mountains again.
#24Lerp85Posted 2/2/2013 9:01:00 PM
darkhouse999 posted...

Ah, well didn't know that. LOL
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.