I got suspended for making a kid cry.

#1SideStrafePosted 2/2/2013 8:15:36 PM
Turns out they really do check on that stuff.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
http://i.imgur.com/s9NsStS.jpg
#2NriepwPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:37 PM
Doubt it.
#3ICantNameGudPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:44 PM
Full story, go!
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#4SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:17:08 PM
Nriepw posted...
Doubt it.

Xbox LIVE

Notification of Temporary Suspension: Harassment, threats, and/or abuse

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to harassment, threats, and/or abuse of other players.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

Threats of death, harm, property damage, or any other act of violence or vandalism
Extortion or manipulation
Libel, defamation, or slander
Display or transmission of personally-identifiable information
Stalking
Creation of multiple accounts to circumvent a suspension or blocked communications

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has enacted this temporary suspension against your gamertag.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
#5Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 8:17:43 PM
SideStrafe posted...
Turns out they really do check on that stuff.

Even if they do.... it was usually worth it as most (if not all) of the time the kid that is crying in question was being jerky in some way or fashion.... I say peppered jerky as they are usually mad.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#6SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:18:36 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Full story, go!

Typical little Eminem wannabe kid. I started making fun of him and talking about how he was adopted. He ended up crying. This was like 3 days ago. About 10 minutes ago I got knocked off XBL, it says I'm signed in elsewhere. I try to sign back in, it tells me I've been suspended until 2/10/13 and that I got an email.

What I just posted is the email.
---
#7fatclemenzaPosted 2/2/2013 8:21:50 PM
How could they have proved what you did? Its not like it was a message that could have been saved in the database.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#8ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/2/2013 8:23:11 PM
fatclemenza posted...
How could they have proved what you did? Its not like it was a message that could have been saved in the database.
#9AirRawr_Posted 2/2/2013 8:23:35 PM
his dad worked for xbox live obviously
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#10SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:24:23 PM
fatclemenza posted...

No idea. I honestly thought no one got suspended for that stuff, only hacking and cheating. Turns out you actually can get suspended for it.

It was during a lobby so everyone in it might have reported me and brought it to their attention. I didn't even mean to make the kid cry. I tried dropping hints I was just messing with him but stupid me for thinking a little kid would really pick up on it.

Oh well. I deserve the suspension.
---