The next gun DLC will be....

#11M3talacolypsePosted 2/2/2013 9:18:28 PM
It'll be putting some baby powder on your hand and pimp slapping everyone melee.
---
GT: Dat Tonk
#12Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 9:18:59 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
I really hope it's a new shotgun but everyone would cry so hard it'd be nerfed in a week.

Honestly they sort of have all the bases covered for the shotguns.... Pump shotty, check. Semi auto shotty, check. Slug shotty, check. full auto shotty, check.

Granted they could have something like the ranger... some double barreled shotty that has the slowest reload but the best chance to kill at whatever its range would be.... would have one of the possible attachments be sawed off (increases damage but reduces range).
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#13ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/2/2013 9:19:56 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
I really hope it's a new shotgun but everyone would cry so hard it'd be nerfed in a week.

Honestly they sort of have all the bases covered for the shotguns.... Pump shotty, check. Semi auto shotty, check. Slug shotty, check. full auto shotty, check.

Granted they could have something like the ranger... some double barreled shotty that has the slowest reload but the best chance to kill at whatever its range would be.... would have one of the possible attachments be sawed off (increases damage but reduces range).

Model 1887.
#14CharocksPosted 2/2/2013 9:20:15 PM
The Angry Birds slingshot
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#15lolcharizardPosted 2/2/2013 9:20:43 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...

---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#16M3talacolypsePosted 2/2/2013 9:22:29 PM
If they make something similar to the Akimbo Rangers from MW2, that's all I would ever use! Man oh man good times!
---
GT: Dat Tonk
#17Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 9:24:39 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

Model 1887.

But then that poor shotgun would get gimped attachment wise... just like all of the other models.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#18lolcharizardPosted 2/2/2013 9:27:17 PM(edited)
PvtPorkSord posted...

Incendiary and frag rounds.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#19Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 9:29:13 PM
lolcharizard posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...

Incendiary and frag rounds.

Dragons breath?
---
#20austinglPosted 2/2/2013 9:30:14 PM
A light saber. Duh
---
White 2 FC: 2667 1094 4948