Bad that I quit as soon as I die in FFA?

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/2/2013 8:22:08 PM
Cause I'm going for nuked out...so it's just a waste of my time if i die
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/2/2013 8:23:17 PM
Whatever floats your boat.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#3ILLMitch1Posted 2/2/2013 8:43:39 PM
Unless you have already played a lot of FFA, it would probably help to stay in the games just to further learn the spawns. Play enough and you can even learn how far you can move out of an area before someone spawns behind you with fairly good accuracy. This is a HUGE advantage since you can't just rely on footsteps and motion sensors in this game.

Some of the lobbies you quit may have the right group of players you need to get the nuked out!
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#4coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:45:43 PM
ILLMitch1 posted...
Unless you have already played a lot of FFA, it would probably help to stay in the games just to further learn the spawns. Play enough and you can even learn how far you can move out of an area before someone spawns behind you with fairly good accuracy. This is a HUGE advantage since you can't just rely on footsteps and motion sensors in this game.

Some of the lobbies you quit may have the right group of players you need to get the nuked out!

Thanks for the tip...I feel like I know the spawns on most of the maps now...still no luck on the nuked out though...
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#5BaseballtitanPosted 2/2/2013 11:45:15 PM
I got it in my first FFA going for it lol. Luck of the draw in lobbies too.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:09:42 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
I got it in my first FFA going for it lol. Luck of the draw in lobbies too.

Man that's lucky. I lost track of time trying today. Sooo many matches.
---
#7ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/3/2013 12:15:15 PM
If you're going for nuclear, you might as well cherry-pick lobbies. The chances of you going 30-0 even against horrible players are already low enough. Against decent/good players? No way. I would NEVER let someone go 30-0 in FFA...hell, I don't even think I've seen anyone end up with less than 5 deaths in my lobby when it comes to FFA.

Check lobby leaderboards when you're in the pre-game lobby. If there are multiple people above a 1.5 K/D, you might as well back out because the chances of you going 30-0 are slim-to-none.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#8Proudleaf24Posted 2/3/2013 12:17:16 PM
Going 30-0 in previous CoDs wasn't hard at all. In this game, however, due to the map size and the cracked out spawns, it's close to impossible. Good luck.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#9coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:19:48 PM
Proudleaf24 posted...
Going 30-0 in previous CoDs wasn't hard at all. In this game, however, due to the map size and the cracked out spawns, it's close to impossible. Good luck.

Thanks, I'd have to play against 7 afks to get this I think.
---
#10whatupeveryonehPosted 2/3/2013 12:22:02 PM
Whatever floats your tiny little boat.