Bad that I quit as soon as I die in FFA?

#11fatclemenzaPosted 2/3/2013 1:23:17 PM
I've seen both oTrademark and Scump post Nuked Out videos. Maybe you could take a look at them to see how they do it. Scump has one on Express and oTrademark has two, one on Hijacked and another on Yemen.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#12coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:30:26 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I've seen both oTrademark and Scump post Nuked Out videos. Maybe you could take a look at them to see how they do it. Scump has one on Express and oTrademark has two, one on Hijacked and another on Yemen.

The plaza method has so far been the best for me...but I never spawn on the correct side. The hijacked pseudo worm method gets noooo traffic :/ Yemen and somehow mirage have both been decently close as well.

Yemen I've been running around the staircase on the edge of the map with that building with two large windows by the the narrow pathway (also located next to B flag)

So, only gotten relentless on Yemen and plaza. Still experimenting with class setups. Figure PDW or MSMC is best bet. Still not sure about silencer vs unsilenced.

Have a hard time getting to that first vsat sometimes. But that guarantees another 5-7 kills once thats up. Actually didn't get it on plaza because when the vsat dies off it leaves the arrow on the mini map...so I thought this guy just had stopped to camp out. Turned the corner and he was in my face :/
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth