Did the map pack give you lag issues? Delete it! You can keep DieRise and PecKpr

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Did the map pack give you lag issues? Delete it! You can keep DieRise and PecKpr
2 years ago#1
80/80

Inb4/called on spelling errors in title

If you DL'd the maps and can't get a good lobby lately, you can actually delete just the maps and keep zombies and the new gun. You just go into your storage and delete "Resurrection" but nothing else in the BO2 file. The only thing you'll find missing is the 4 new maps, which you can DL in a week or two once some more people buy them and the DLC only playlist is merged.

CoD LVL: Got 'em

Credit to a forum member who's name I don't remember =(
It works.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
2 years ago#2
Thank you so ****ing much. I 'm just sick and tired of playing ****ING MIRAGE. I really do hate the 4 new maps.
2 years ago#3
You can't 80/80 when using improper grammar.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
2 years ago#4
Baseballtitan posted...
You can't 80/80 when using improper grammar.

And yet he did. Maybe he shouldn't be he absolutely can.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
2 years ago#5
ICantNameGud posted...
80/80

Inb4/called on spelling errors in title

If you DL'd the maps and can't get a good lobby lately, you can actually delete just the maps and keep zombies and the new gun. You just go into your storage and delete "Resurrection" but nothing else in the BO2 file. The only thing you'll find missing is the 4 new maps, which you can DL in a week or two once some more people buy them and the DLC only playlist is merged.

CoD LVL: Got 'em

Credit to a forum member who's name I don't remember =(
It works.

umm...they have been in rotation since day one..where u been.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
2 years ago#6
I had a similar strategy to avoid these issues: didn't get the dlc.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
2 years ago#7
can anybody help me with this? the only thing that i can find in storage is the black ops 2 update file for 32 mb and the revolution file for 1.9 gb. I really want to get rid of the maps and keep the peacekeeper, i havent been able to play since buying them.
2 years ago#8
p.s ive only had an xbox for a week, so i dont know much about the innards of the system. So it might have been a dumb question
2 years ago#9
imODbored posted...
can anybody help me with this? the only thing that i can find in storage is the black ops 2 update file for 32 mb and the revolution file for 1.9 gb. I really want to get rid of the maps and keep the peacekeeper, i havent been able to play since buying them.

just delete the 1.9 gig revolution file
2 years ago#10
i had lag issue from day 1
this is the first cod game i've tried out since cod 4 and man...this game is simply unplayable
no offense to those that like this **** but this is really how i felt.
i'll play it again if they fix it before bf4, which will run well on the pc that i just got last week XD
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Did the map pack give you lag issues? Delete it! You can keep DieRise and PecKpr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived