Did the map pack give you lag issues? Delete it! You can keep DieRise and PecKpr

#1ICantNameGudPosted 2/2/2013 9:26:48 PM
80/80

Inb4/called on spelling errors in title

If you DL'd the maps and can't get a good lobby lately, you can actually delete just the maps and keep zombies and the new gun. You just go into your storage and delete "Resurrection" but nothing else in the BO2 file. The only thing you'll find missing is the 4 new maps, which you can DL in a week or two once some more people buy them and the DLC only playlist is merged.

CoD LVL: Got 'em

Credit to a forum member who's name I don't remember =(
It works.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/2/2013 10:52:15 PM
Thank you so ****ing much. I 'm just sick and tired of playing ****ING MIRAGE. I really do hate the 4 new maps.
#3BaseballtitanPosted 2/2/2013 11:11:51 PM
You can't 80/80 when using improper grammar.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#4CammyApplePosted 2/2/2013 11:12:59 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
You can't 80/80 when using improper grammar.

And yet he did. Maybe he shouldn't be he absolutely can.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5retroman20Posted 2/2/2013 11:13:43 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
80/80

Inb4/called on spelling errors in title

If you DL'd the maps and can't get a good lobby lately, you can actually delete just the maps and keep zombies and the new gun. You just go into your storage and delete "Resurrection" but nothing else in the BO2 file. The only thing you'll find missing is the 4 new maps, which you can DL in a week or two once some more people buy them and the DLC only playlist is merged.

CoD LVL: Got 'em

Credit to a forum member who's name I don't remember =(
It works.

umm...they have been in rotation since day one..where u been.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#6NekoEspiritoPosted 2/2/2013 11:16:00 PM
I had a similar strategy to avoid these issues: didn't get the dlc.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#7imODboredPosted 2/3/2013 12:39:00 AM
can anybody help me with this? the only thing that i can find in storage is the black ops 2 update file for 32 mb and the revolution file for 1.9 gb. I really want to get rid of the maps and keep the peacekeeper, i havent been able to play since buying them.
#8imODboredPosted 2/3/2013 12:39:55 AM
p.s ive only had an xbox for a week, so i dont know much about the innards of the system. So it might have been a dumb question
#9pyrokinesis666Posted 2/3/2013 12:40:52 AM
imODbored posted...
can anybody help me with this? the only thing that i can find in storage is the black ops 2 update file for 32 mb and the revolution file for 1.9 gb. I really want to get rid of the maps and keep the peacekeeper, i havent been able to play since buying them.

just delete the 1.9 gig revolution file
#10ManTigerPosted 2/3/2013 12:42:03 AM
i had lag issue from day 1
this is the first cod game i've tried out since cod 4 and man...this game is simply unplayable
no offense to those that like this **** but this is really how i felt.
i'll play it again if they fix it before bf4, which will run well on the pc that i just got last week XD