is there a way to tell if you're host?

#1TexasGPosted 2/2/2013 9:29:08 PM
topic
---
GT: Butry
#2IonizerPosted 2/2/2013 9:32:01 PM
I've heard if you check the scoreboard as soon as you load in and you're the only person with 4 bars (while everyone else either isn't on the board yet or stuck at 1 bar), it's a pretty good indicator you're host.
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#3thazipperPosted 2/2/2013 9:40:04 PM
Ionizer posted...
I've heard if you check the scoreboard as soon as you load in and you're the only person with 4 bars (while everyone else either isn't on the board yet or stuck at 1 bar), it's a pretty good indicator you're host.

This is how. Also, you connect to the game immediately after a migration if you are the host, so you will see "19 seconds" till the game resumes.
---
Weapon achievements are now obtained after exactly 274 kills.
#4PvtPorkSordPosted 2/2/2013 9:55:13 PM
^^^ yup. If I see I'm host I quit, it's never been good to me in this game.
#5TexasG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:40:05 AM
thazipper posted...
Ionizer posted...

This is how. Also, you connect to the game immediately after a migration if you are the host, so you will see "19 seconds" till the game resumes.

Interdesting.
---
GT: Butry
#6aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 9:01:05 AM
Quit a game and if it says "host migration" or whatever the message is, you're host(;
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#7bobstevens23123Posted 2/3/2013 9:02:27 AM
aheroafake posted...
Quit a game and if it says "host migration" or whatever the message is, you're host(;

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#8aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 9:04:04 AM
thazipper posted...
Ionizer posted...

A 19 second countdown timer, or just 19 until the game continues?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man