I NEED HELP with REVENGE MEDALS

#1zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 9:44:43 PM
Trying to get my ole trusty Peacekeeper gold, but I'm stuck on these lousy Revenge Medals. Same thing on my R870, and Balllista. I'm just not good at getting Revenge Medals. Any tips that ya can give for these?

P.S. I spawned with my Peacekeeper one time, but it was a knife though. Is that some type of glitch in the game?
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2ILLMitch1Posted 2/2/2013 9:46:25 PM
Play FFA and hope to spawn near the guy who killed you. It happens more often than you would think
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 2/2/2013 9:46:54 PM
Any tips that ya can give for these?

play solo and hope to go against a full party, you get revenge medals the fastest that way
---
Look Me In The Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirIEDYrw0Y
#4razaky2012Posted 2/2/2013 9:54:21 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Trying to get my ole trusty Peacekeeper gold, but I'm stuck on these lousy Revenge Medals. Same thing on my R870, and Balllista. I'm just not good at getting Revenge Medals. Any tips that ya can give for these?

P.S. I spawned with my Peacekeeper one time, but it was a knife though. Is that some type of glitch in the game?

use tac insert...profit
#5ZBug_Posted 2/2/2013 9:55:40 PM
- Play domination (so less people are running around the edges of maps)
- Pay attention to the name of the person that killed you
- Run around away from the more populated areas, and go out of your way to look for the guy who killed you.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:58:11 PM
razaky2012 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

use tac insert...profit

Don't have Tac Insert unlocked yet, but that would be a good idea.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#7towlie_420Posted 2/2/2013 9:59:29 PM
razaky2012 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

use tac insert...profit

^this if you are pretty sure your about to run into a group of enemies, set up your tac insert run in and take out as many as you can. If there are two entrances I usually set it up at the oppasite entrence that I plan on entering, If you don't get them all you will respawn in a great position for that RK. Watch out for engenier runners though, they will spot that TI everytime.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#8Telvanni_guardPosted 2/2/2013 10:03:27 PM
FFA on Hijacked or the Train-Station-Whose-Name-I-Can-Never-Remember.

You'll get them. Either through the upper areas above the spawns in either map or in the crooked hallways leading to them.

Basically you just have to remember where you died and go to that spot. In FFA, people tend to stick to the same general area until people stop coming. Could also work in TDM and other modes but you have a better chance of getting a favorable spawn in FFA.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#9crazyeightz1Posted 2/2/2013 11:26:56 PM
That's surprising that you would have a hard time getting revenge medals. In my experiences the revenge and double kill medals just came naturally as I was going through my 150 no perks/attachment kills and bloodthirsties. Maybe you're just trying yourself out too hard. I would just play it normally and the revenge kills will come naturally. You set your mind up for it too hard you'll stress and outthink yourself.
#10HitokiriFelixPosted 2/3/2013 12:30:56 PM
crazyeightz1 posted...
That's surprising that you would have a hard time getting revenge medals. In my experiences the revenge and double kill medals just came naturally as I was going through my 150 no perks/attachment kills and bloodthirsties. Maybe you're just trying yourself out too hard. I would just play it normally and the revenge kills will come naturally. You set your mind up for it too hard you'll stress and outthink yourself.

Depends on how much you die. When I do the no-attachperks stuff, I camp hard for the bloodthirsties. but since i die less the revenge kills end up being the last challenge i get.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx