How do you view the amount of deaths that you have?

#21crazyeightz1Posted 2/3/2013 7:08:20 PM
Lerp85 posted...
crazyeightz1 posted...
Career summary' player HQ. It's just one total simple statistic of how many deaths you have. Nothing specific or any other details as to which game modes you have the deaths in.

Maybe I am blind, but I see nothing about the amount of deaths you have. There is your prestige, an estimate on how long till you prestige again, your total kills and k/d ratio, your wins and win %, your SPM, and hours played. Then below is your last match played.

I am looking at the same screen myself and I can clearly see my deaths. give me your gamer tag and I will show you that I can see your kills and kd along with your deaths. Is there anyone else out there that can confirm that death counts are in elite?
#22AirRawr_Posted 2/3/2013 7:10:55 PM
Lerp85 posted...
crazyeightz1 posted...
Career summary' player HQ. It's just one total simple statistic of how many deaths you have. Nothing specific or any other details as to which game modes you have the deaths in.

Maybe I am blind, but I see nothing about the amount of deaths you have. There is your prestige, an estimate on how long till you prestige again, your total kills and k/d ratio, your wins and win %, your SPM, and hours played. Then below is your last match played.

I am looking at the same screen myself and I can clearly see my deaths. give me your gamer tag and I will show you that I can see your kills and kd along with your deaths. Is there anyone else out there that can confirm that death counts are in elite?

you are hallucinating. stay off the drugs
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#23Lerp85Posted 2/3/2013 7:50:44 PM
crazyeightz1 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
crazyeightz1 posted...

Take a screenshot and prove this, cause there is nothing saying a thing about deaths.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#24crazyeightz1Posted 2/4/2013 7:34:15 PM
Lerp85 posted...
crazyeightz1 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
crazyeightz1 posted...

Take a screenshot and prove this, cause there is nothing saying a thing about deaths.

I took a picture but I don't know how to upload it on here. Give me your email and I will email u a screenshot with my stats on it including deaths