Here's something I never understood.

#1Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/2/2013 10:12:23 PM
They finally give us some interesting camos this game, yet the quality of the "paint-job" on some guns is simply terrible. Like, for example, if you use any camo that doesn't change the gun material, any camos on the Chicom looks terrible. Camos on that gun aren't even on half of the damn gun.

On other guns it isn't as bad, but you see a lot of scratches and some other rough spots, even an overall lower color quality to the camo when it would otherwise be better. If they're going to give us interesting camos, I want it to look clean and perfect on my gun, not have half of it worn out.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#2LerthyrPosted 2/3/2013 1:13:18 AM
Bump
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#3X_SpectatorPosted 2/3/2013 1:45:38 AM
They should have custom camos where they give you a template and you can customize the colors.
#4RJrockstarPosted 2/3/2013 2:03:23 AM
X_Spectator posted...
They should have custom camos where they give you a template and you can customize the colors.

That would be nice. Sadly, making your own custom patterns is out ofthe questions, since the COD community have not proved themself mature enough.
---
GT: FixdSwine
#5ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/3/2013 2:19:17 AM
RJrockstar posted...
X_Spectator posted...

That would be nice. Sadly, making your own custom patterns is out ofthe questions, since the COD community have not proved themself mature enough.

PENIS SWASTIKA DOLPHIN BUTT BOOBS AND PRAYER HANDS GUN CAMO!!!!!1!!!!1!1!11!1!woot!
#6KabtheMentatPosted 2/3/2013 2:20:02 AM
The reason the camo isn't on certain parts of the gun is because that's normally how they'd look if camo-ed out. Moving parts and and parts that get a lot of wear (grips, barrel guard, etc) don't hold finishes all that well.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#7JVel91Posted 2/3/2013 2:25:40 AM
Do you play in HD?
---
EMS
#8Soul_On_Display(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:34:30 PM
JVel91 posted...
Do you play in HD?

Yes I do
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#9Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 6:40:04 PM
X_Spectator posted...

I could have sworn BO1 had something like that.... except it was more of taking the say... digital or whatever camo and changing the color of the parts of the camo. So say you could have made color 1 be pink, color 2 neon green, and color 3 black. It was something like that.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....