LMGs are anathema to 99% of the player base.

#1MobiusUnoDosPosted 2/2/2013 10:20:23 PM
Everyone's all "gotta go fast with my SMG", and then they end up sprinting directly into a killzone. And just because they see you in the killcam ADSing before they even came into your view, they immediately start shouting camper.

LMGs are amazing. In the past two days my KD has gone from 1.70 to 1.84 and my SPM from 370 something to 384. ALso my average KD with the LMGs is around 2+.
---
"Ours is where we tread."
#2lexussssPosted 2/2/2013 10:21:32 PM
Which is your fav? What attachments/perks?
#3MobiusUnoDos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:24:53 PM(edited)
lexussss posted...
Which is your fav? What attachments/perks?

Mk.48 with Target Finder and FMJ; Flak Jacket, Toughness, Tac Mask. LMGs are not a run'n'gun weapon, so you don't need perks that enhance movement. Take things nice and slow and ADS as much as possible; keep sprinting in reserve, only use it when you need to get away quick.

LSAT is also nice but I like how the Mk.48 sounds.
---
"Ours is where we tread."
#4Foxx3kPosted 2/2/2013 10:25:21 PM
MK48 with Target Finder, FMJ, Stock, and/or Silencer is *hilarious* fun.

On Raid it's great fun to shoot through that middle way over and over and spawn kill people.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 2/2/2013 10:26:34 PM
Use MK48 with Rapid Fire and Stock. You will kill in 3 shots across the map at 720 RPM, all while having strong ADS movement. Some people actually aren't surprised when I say that it's my tryhard weapon.
#6MG42_CHEFPosted 2/2/2013 10:41:35 PM
I would still say enhancing an LMGs movement should be top priority simply because the faster you can get to cover the better chance you stand against SMGs. After this patch, QD handle is only warranted if you plan to be more aggressive. Stock is still warranted because that strafing nonsense gives you like +10 to evade like some Double Team in Pokemon, enemies be missing you left and right.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94