Why do people who put on tacs and bum rush flags with C4 think they're hot s***?

#11ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/3/2013 12:22:26 AM
I had a crappy 2.7GHz OLD HP desktop.... It was overclocked to 2.9 GHz for a few years (4 or more) with no problems at all, no modifications except for removing the case sides.... Then after getting a laptop and deciding 'hmm, might as well just burn the mother f***** down!', I overclocked it to 3.3Ghz.... Thing still ran... Ran hot, fan was on full blast all the time on the thing... It lasted for about a month of solid use before the integrated graphics card went ka-put... It was that crappy of a desktop... Some $500 Wal-Mart special. 2.7Ghz single core processor. 256mb of RAM. 40GB HD.... I upgraded the RAM and overclocked the processor after about a year of owning it.... Only thing good about it was the processor. Decent processor at the time... IDK what it was.

And yes, on occasion I bum rush flags with C4 off my Tactical Insertion....
#12zxrax_alt_1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:27:11 AM
^...cool story bro?
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#13MG42_CHEFPosted 2/3/2013 12:31:02 AM
Because they suck at every other aspect in life and need positive affirmation from pissing someone off in a videogame. Wait I think that was too psychoanalytical for GFAQs, they lime potatoes.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#14ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/3/2013 12:32:21 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
Because they suck at every other aspect in life and need positive affirmation from pissing someone off in a videogame. Wait I think that was too psychoanalytical for GFAQs, they lime potatoes.

As long as them lime potatoes is made into vodka we all good son!