Why do people who put on tacs and bum rush flags with C4 think they're hot s***?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people who put on tacs and bum rush flags with C4 think they're hot s***?

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#11
I had a crappy 2.7GHz OLD HP desktop.... It was overclocked to 2.9 GHz for a few years (4 or more) with no problems at all, no modifications except for removing the case sides.... Then after getting a laptop and deciding 'hmm, might as well just burn the mother f***** down!', I overclocked it to 3.3Ghz.... Thing still ran... Ran hot, fan was on full blast all the time on the thing... It lasted for about a month of solid use before the integrated graphics card went ka-put... It was that crappy of a desktop... Some $500 Wal-Mart special. 2.7Ghz single core processor. 256mb of RAM. 40GB HD.... I upgraded the RAM and overclocked the processor after about a year of owning it.... Only thing good about it was the processor. Decent processor at the time... IDK what it was.

And yes, on occasion I bum rush flags with C4 off my Tactical Insertion....

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
3 years ago#12
^...cool story bro?
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)

User Info: MG42_CHEF

MG42_CHEF
3 years ago#13
Because they suck at every other aspect in life and need positive affirmation from pissing someone off in a videogame. Wait I think that was too psychoanalytical for GFAQs, they lime potatoes.
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#14
MG42_CHEF posted...
Because they suck at every other aspect in life and need positive affirmation from pissing someone off in a videogame. Wait I think that was too psychoanalytical for GFAQs, they lime potatoes.

As long as them lime potatoes is made into vodka we all good son!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people who put on tacs and bum rush flags with C4 think they're hot s***?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM