Troll class

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#11
"Assault Shield 1
RPG 1
Fast Hands 1
Scavenger 1
Perk 2 Greed 1
Emp x2 2
Concussion x2 2
Tactician 1
Danger Close 1

11 points"

I believe Tactician gives you two slots without having to pick Danger Close.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
2 years ago#12
My troll class is 6 perks and a pink knife. Will be diamond soon. I mainly just use others weapons against them. I specifically love people who try and camp in one spot the whole game. I just keep taking them out before they get to there spot.
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: FFXIV, Gears 3, BF3,BlazBlu, Dr. Mario, MTG cards and xbox.
2 years ago#13
There is no danger close in the class, why would you put danger close in a class with no lethals? Its:

Assult shield 1
Rpg 1
Tacitcian 1
Perk 2 greed 1
Fast hands 1
Scavenger 1
Emp x2 2
Concussion x2 2

Total: 10

I never said danger close I said "that one wild card" I assumed you guys would know it was tactian, why didn't I just put tactian? Because I didn't remember the name at the moment.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived