Attention Fast Trigger Finger FAL Users:

#1Overd0sPosted 2/3/2013 7:42:54 AM(edited)
Many of us (myself included) claim to have a speedy trigger finger coupled with the accuracy to say "**** select fire, it's a waste of a slot, i make the FAL the best gun in the game"

If you are one of these people and want to try something new. Something many people claim to not be great but not bad, but something your "skills" can make great, then try the Chicom.

The Chicom is an SMG and statistically it's pretty average and killing power it may even be below average. With a fast trigger finger though, you can lay waste on enemy players faster than a spider monkey hopped up on Red Bull and Mountain Dew using a Rapid Fire Skorpion Evo.

I like to run Chicom with Long Barrel, Stock and Extended Mags; the extra rounds turn 3 on 1 confrontations into cake walks. Not to mention the burst and perfect upward recoil make headshots a breeze.

So if you're an avid FAL, non-select fire using son of a gun, try the Chicom.

Now come back to share your results, ya' here
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 2/3/2013 7:39:34 AM
No thanks.
#3SullyTheStrangePosted 2/3/2013 8:04:42 AM
You need to type less. Like, a LOT less.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#4Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:09:51 AM
SullyTheStrange posted...
You need to type less. Like, a LOT less.

yeah... sorry, i get into these weird-crazy phases where i get into character (or out of my mind better said) and just ramble on like a lunatic, just "winging" it and going along with whatever my brain says without a filter

try the Chicom though for real, it's a lot of fun = )
---
Vote for my new sig:
#5NyangasmPosted 2/3/2013 8:12:04 AM
Winging doesn't work with us Internet types and instead of using that silly Chicom, I'll stick to the Skorpion or MP7. :3
---
That creepy uncle's still trying to get in your pants; don't let him.
#6Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:51 AM
Nyangasm posted...
Winging doesn't work with us Internet types and instead of using that silly Chicom, I'll stick to the Skorpion or MP7. :3

No offense, but you're not exactly the "type" of person i am reaching out to

I know some people who will avoid generic weapons just to have the excitement of using something strange or different. To have the opportunity to proudly flaunt something rarely ever seen on a game winning kill cam

and some people like to spice things up from time to time, it's fun though; worst case scenario you hate the gun and prove yourself right = ]
---
Vote for my new sig:
#7Zero IXPosted 2/3/2013 8:26:51 AM
The Chicom is a pretty cool guy. I appreciate took the time to come up with some guns that are pretty unique by CoD standards.

That said as a lowly SF peasant race worm, I have little to no use for the Chicom personally as much as I like the contrarian design of a burst-fire SMG. Being able to pull off a handful of longer range kills than some other SMGs isn't worth the higher margin of execution... but I suppose I'm not this topic's target demographic.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#8Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:47:48 AM
Zero IX posted...
The Chicom is a pretty cool guy. I appreciate took the time to come up with some guns that are pretty unique by CoD standards.

That said as a lowly SF peasant race worm, I have little to no use for the Chicom personally as much as I like the contrarian design of a burst-fire SMG. Being able to pull off a handful of longer range kills than some other SMGs isn't worth the higher margin of execution... but I suppose I'm not this topic's target demographic.

Thank you for coming out of the soil to voice an opinion. Although you're not part of the target demographic, there is a place for you still. Sure you're not complacent with a burst SMG simply for it's range, but know that the Chicom does come with compatibility to the Select Fire attachment

This may be a weapon where you can feel at home, slap Select Fire and let me know what you think, i am curious now. Thank you for your post though sir, you may be a "worm" but know that the most simplest of life forms are commonly the best adapted, this being the case
---
Vote for my new sig:
#9Stormkid5Posted 2/3/2013 9:06:45 AM
What's the Chiqom's max fire rate? 900? I still maintain anyone who can pull their index 15 times a second with enough force to depress an Xbox trigger has no excuse for being single
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#10Zero IXPosted 2/3/2013 9:09:33 AM(edited)
SF Chicom continues the theme of being interesting in that it's a 4-hit 900 RPM kill with the least recoil of any SMG when full-auto. However, only the Skorp's got less range. While not bad for a gimmick gun, it's still gimmicky.

My two most valued attachments are the Suppressor (if not in a party, which is most of the time) in conjunction with Stock and/or Quickdraw.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame