Attention Fast Trigger Finger FAL Users:

#11KILLSTREAKPosted 2/3/2013 8:51:05 AM
I use the chicom, its always been one of my faves since i first unlocked it, its greater accuracy really helps, and it is probably one of the best hip-fired SMG's too. If you can aim well, then its certainly one of the superior SMG's. Its greater accuracy also means that you get more bullets that actually hit, which in turn increases kill time, the high fire rate means most of the burst if not all often hits - so most enemies die to two quick taps of the trigger regardless of being near or far.

I am not using it at the moment as I am trying to level up other guns I am not so keen on.
#12MashdTaytuzPosted 2/3/2013 8:52:06 AM
I started using the Chicom just because I rarely saw anyone else using it. So I picked it up to see why everyone was avoiding it and I gotta say, I really like it. I mostly stick to my lmg's, but I'll use the chicom from time to time.
---
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.--Thomas Jefferson
#13PingPong5361Posted 2/3/2013 9:00:34 AM
I've been a proud Chicom user from day one. Since I'm one of those fast trigger finger people, it's one of my top SMG's. I usually run a suppressor and extended mags on it.
---
Guess who brought a jet to a gunfight?
#14Overd0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:19:08 AM
Yeah, i really can say it doesn't feel like a burst fire weapon b/c there is no delay between burst; it feels like it goes full automatic if you press the trigger enough

glad to see some love for this gun b/c it really is amazing
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548