Knifing perma-perk?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I am playing on die rise and I ran out of ammo for my pistol and did not want to use the sliquifier yet so i knifed the rest of the zombies on round 2, and after the last zombie I got the green smoke. Does anyone know what this does/mean?
A7x is the best band ever.
3 years ago#2
bump
3 years ago#3
Maybe you just got a normal pickup.

Were you online? The Perma-Perks can only be acquired online. Its stupid, I know.
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold
3 years ago#4
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Were you online? The Perma-Perks can only be acquired online. Its stupid, I know.

Yeah, I was online. And maybe my game glitched or something? I didn't hear Rictofan say anything like "carpenter" also, it happened again when I was on round 10. (Died on round 12 from falling) >_>
3 years ago#5
Garrafan posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Yeah, I was online. And maybe my game glitched or something? I didn't hear Rictofan say anything like "carpenter" also, it happened again when I was on round 10. (Died on round 12 from falling) >_>

Oh, I just remembered, you must have been online, Die Rise can't be played offline (they better fix this quick) Does your knife do more damage now? Try knifing a zombie on round 2 and see if he dies in one hit.
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold
3 years ago#6
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Garrafan posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Oh, I just remembered, you must have been online, Die Rise can't be played offline (they better fix this quick) Does your knife do more damage now? Try knifing a zombie on round 2 and see if he dies in one hit.

Damage remained the same for the most part (sometimes on round 4 it took three knives instead of 4) but that's it =/
3 years ago#7
I haven't a clue, to bad no one else is coming in the topic, I don't have any experience with perma-perks.

I'm just playing Skyrim until they fix the inability to play Die Rise on local. Good luck with your future endeavors.
bold
3 years ago#8
Billy-De-Kid posted...
I haven't a clue, to bad no one else is coming in the topic, I don't have any experience with perma-perks.

I'm just playing Skyrim until they fix the inability to play Die Rise on local. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Idk either =/, but thank you.
3 years ago#9
I do believe your range in increased when that happens. I have had it happen aswell, I didn't notice a difference in damage but I did how ever notice it "seem" like the knife had more range. Now saying that I tend to knife then back up as the animation is happening so it could have seemed like it had more range. I can't really conform that it does give you range, Its just something I think it may do.

Maybe faster knifing? Just thought about that know.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
3 years ago#10
Blizzard09 posted...
I do believe your range in increased when that happens. I have had it happen aswell, I didn't notice a difference in damage but I did how ever notice it "seem" like the knife had more range. Now saying that I tend to knife then back up as the animation is happening so it could have seemed like it had more range. I can't really conform that it does give you range, Its just something I think it may do.

Maybe faster knifing? Just thought about that know.

Hmm, certainly possible. I'll do some testing later and II'll write about my findings when I can. Thanks =D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived