Knifing perma-perk?

#1GarrafanPosted 2/3/2013 7:57:04 AM
I am playing on die rise and I ran out of ammo for my pistol and did not want to use the sliquifier yet so i knifed the rest of the zombies on round 2, and after the last zombie I got the green smoke. Does anyone know what this does/mean?
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#2Garrafan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:37 AM
bump
---
#3Billy-De-KidPosted 2/3/2013 8:25:10 AM
Maybe you just got a normal pickup.

Were you online? The Perma-Perks can only be acquired online. Its stupid, I know.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold
#4Garrafan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:27:28 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Were you online? The Perma-Perks can only be acquired online. Its stupid, I know.

Yeah, I was online. And maybe my game glitched or something? I didn't hear Rictofan say anything like "carpenter" also, it happened again when I was on round 10. (Died on round 12 from falling) >_>
---
#5Billy-De-KidPosted 2/3/2013 8:33:21 AM
Garrafan posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Yeah, I was online. And maybe my game glitched or something? I didn't hear Rictofan say anything like "carpenter" also, it happened again when I was on round 10. (Died on round 12 from falling) >_>

Oh, I just remembered, you must have been online, Die Rise can't be played offline (they better fix this quick) Does your knife do more damage now? Try knifing a zombie on round 2 and see if he dies in one hit.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold
#6Garrafan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:40:42 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Garrafan posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Oh, I just remembered, you must have been online, Die Rise can't be played offline (they better fix this quick) Does your knife do more damage now? Try knifing a zombie on round 2 and see if he dies in one hit.

Damage remained the same for the most part (sometimes on round 4 it took three knives instead of 4) but that's it =/
---
#7Billy-De-KidPosted 2/3/2013 8:50:21 AM
I haven't a clue, to bad no one else is coming in the topic, I don't have any experience with perma-perks.

I'm just playing Skyrim until they fix the inability to play Die Rise on local. Good luck with your future endeavors.
---
bold
#8Garrafan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:52:50 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
I haven't a clue, to bad no one else is coming in the topic, I don't have any experience with perma-perks.

I'm just playing Skyrim until they fix the inability to play Die Rise on local. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Idk either =/, but thank you.
---
#9Blizzard09Posted 2/3/2013 8:55:53 AM
I do believe your range in increased when that happens. I have had it happen aswell, I didn't notice a difference in damage but I did how ever notice it "seem" like the knife had more range. Now saying that I tend to knife then back up as the animation is happening so it could have seemed like it had more range. I can't really conform that it does give you range, Its just something I think it may do.

Maybe faster knifing? Just thought about that know.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#10Garrafan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:08:59 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
I do believe your range in increased when that happens. I have had it happen aswell, I didn't notice a difference in damage but I did how ever notice it "seem" like the knife had more range. Now saying that I tend to knife then back up as the animation is happening so it could have seemed like it had more range. I can't really conform that it does give you range, Its just something I think it may do.

Maybe faster knifing? Just thought about that know.

Hmm, certainly possible. I'll do some testing later and II'll write about my findings when I can. Thanks =D
---