I was Always a Fan but the Post-Patch KSG is Amazing

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/3/2013 8:44:54 AM
Before the patch it felt like it didn't work sometimes. Now though so long as you have good aim its a beast. Definatley better than the R870 in the right hands.
#2Made_of_failPosted 2/3/2013 8:46:57 AM
Crappy gimmick gun. It's basically the bolt action rifles from WaW.
---
<3 TGZ
#3TheMario2319Posted 2/3/2013 9:12:34 AM
It still has awful accuracy
#4BuddyHudsyPosted 2/3/2013 9:18:11 AM
picked one up off a dead foe today and it was still terrible impossible to hit someone, that is unless you're on the good side of the lag comp
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#5Zero IXPosted 2/3/2013 9:20:30 AM
Made_of_fail posted...

Username makes post. ;)

If you can't hit people with the KSG it's all on you except for when it's on the lag.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#6Carte360Posted 2/3/2013 9:33:40 AM
Zero IX posted...
Made_of_fail posted...

Username makes post. ;)

If you can't hit people with the KSG it's all on you except for when it's on the lag.

so then it would never be on him?
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#7MexiRicanMoFoPosted 2/3/2013 9:38:07 AM
I agree with TC. Anyone that was decent with it before will absolutely destroy with it now. It's pretty amazing. Too bad I had mastery long before the patch, so it rarely gets used.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#8KILLSTREAKPosted 2/3/2013 9:43:17 AM
KSG always works for me, but then my connection is 74MB download,17 MB upload so I dont lag much. There is an in-built aiming penalty(feels like lag) after ADS with this weapon, are you sure it isn't that that makes you miss shots?
#9Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:52:02 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
KSG always works for me, but then my connection is 74MB download,17 MB upload so I dont lag much. There is an in-built aiming penalty(feels like lag) after ADS with this weapon, are you sure it isn't that that makes you miss shots?

Apparently the recent patch sorted it out and after my first real session with it since then it certainly feels much better.
#10Foxx3kPosted 2/3/2013 10:02:16 AM
I think the problem with the KSG is that it's so dependent on connection.

Usually when I use it, I'll tear up half the team and my bullets will go through the other half and not get hit markers.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]