Have they patched the select fire SWAT yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Have they patched the select fire SWAT yet?

User Info: BuddyHudsy

BuddyHudsy
3 years ago#1
I remember last week it was discovered that the SWAT was completely borked when on full auto. Is it still this way?
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#2
Borked lol. And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure they haven't.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
3 years ago#3
the hell does borked mean? is that good or bad

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#4
In my experience, the full auto SWAT hardly does any damage at all - I think somebody claimed it was like a 17 shot kill at range? But I've heard people say that the full auto SWAT is an absolute beast that will dominate everybody.

So I don't even know what to think.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: gameflak

gameflak
3 years ago#5
Someone posted on driftors YouTube video that it has been patched. I certainly didn't have any problems with it on Friday during four hours of play.
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Have they patched the select fire SWAT yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived