Worker1: "Did you test Die Ries offline, just to make sure it works?"

#21Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:35 PM
So many morons on this board. Seriously, I thought 13 year old kids on actual CoD we're bad.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#22Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 6:45:29 PM
Companies don't care about the people sillies. There is no such things in capitalism. It's all about the money.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#23arena11Posted 2/3/2013 7:00:58 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Companies don't care about the people sillies. There is no such things in capitalism. It's all about the money.

This. As long as the drones keep buying a product, why should the business care about the consumer? I'm surprised stealth clown left tbh, he's making millions to essentially be trolled, which many do on gamefaqs for free.
#24Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 7:09:31 PM
arena11 posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

This. As long as the drones keep buying a product, why should the business care about the consumer? I'm surprised stealth clown left tbh, he's making millions to essentially be trolled, which many do on gamefaqs for free.

This is why micro-Transactions will likely start becoming the norm.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#25EchoX860Posted 2/3/2013 7:11:53 PM
get online problem solved
#26Telvanni_guardPosted 2/3/2013 7:27:54 PM
"*Starts Die Ries*

*ERROR: ***** Script 2*

Good going treyarch, what kind of pos company are you running?"

Is this isolated or does it happen with everyone?
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#27kingekingePosted 2/3/2013 7:53:48 PM
Carte360 posted...
Worker 2: "Heck no. If it works online why wouldn't it work offline? I'm not wasting time checking for something so stupid. Besides, everyone is a rich snob like us, who DOESN'T have online?"

*Starts Die Ries*

Good going treyarch, what kind of pos company are you running?

If you don't have online how in the hell did you get the DLC to begin with? It's 2gb's so if your internet is fast enough to download that then it is fast enough to play online.
#28Lerp85Posted 2/3/2013 8:06:45 PM
Carte360 posted...
So many morons on this board. Seriously, I thought 13 year old kids on actual CoD we're bad.

Tell me, how can a company stay in business if they don't try to make money? Yea, they gotta make the consumers happy, and they should have not let this get by them, but still, them wanting money don't make them evil as you claim.

You make a business and I bet it won't last a year.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#29FalloutgenuisPosted 2/3/2013 8:06:49 PM
kingekinge posted...
Carte360 posted...
Worker 2: "Heck no. If it works online why wouldn't it work offline? I'm not wasting time checking for something so stupid. Besides, everyone is a rich snob like us, who DOESN'T have online?"

*Starts Die Ries*

If you don't have online how in the hell did you get the DLC to begin with? It's 2gb's so if your internet is fast enough to download that then it is fast enough to play online.

Maybe you move your Xbox to a place without Internet?
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#30Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:22:41 AM
kingekinge posted...
Carte360 posted...

*Starts Die Ries*

Well, when you grow up you'll get these things called 'friends'. Not everyone has an internet connection, so when I chug my xbox360 over to his house I expect stuff I paid for to work, but no, Treyarch was too dumb to try playing Die Reis offline even once.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk