This game has the worst spawn in the entire series.

#21RandomTrampPosted 2/3/2013 11:36:42 AM
Cage2004 posted...
I think when you kill someone they should spawn on the other side of the map,not right around the corner from you. I get a kill , turn the corner and here comes the guy I just killed looking revenge.

Very true. This happened in MW3 a lot too, if you were pushing up.

MW2 spawns were so much better. BO1 spawns were okay as well, but they were so very safe that people complained of boredom at having to plod across Array to get back into the action. MW2 found a nice balance.

This game also needs some spawn protection, incidentally. I died 3 additional times in 5 seconds yesterday, just after getting shot, to a lightning strike, hellstorm and hunter killer (in that order). I felt the rage, for once. There's no way I should spawn and insta-die to a hunter killer that was targeting someone else. At least MW3 offered that much protection.
#22Proudleaf24Posted 2/3/2013 12:21:13 PM
lol BO spawns were completely fine after all the patches. Unless you played Demo, but that game mode is worthless anyways.

Get a VSAT in this game and watch the way the game handles the spawns. It's hilarious seeing this one guy spawn right next to you despite the rest of their team maintaining the original spawn.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#23HitokiriFelixPosted 2/3/2013 12:36:50 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Does it matter which problem is worse than the other? Both are problems that need a fix.

Yes. As I clearly stated, I'd rather have A than B. Spawns render the game nearly unplayable in order to avoid the rare instance where a highly organized team is able to trap an unorganized team.

It creates a problem that exists 99% of the time in order to eliminate a problem that exists 1% of the time.

Yes. It matters.

Play demo/ctf/search, you dweeb. There's a reason why they have fixed-spawn modes in this game. It's so that people who like fixed spawns can have them. stop complaining and utilize what's in front of your face.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#24Foxx3kPosted 2/3/2013 12:40:41 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Does it matter which problem is worse than the other? Both are problems that need a fix.

Yes. As I clearly stated, I'd rather have A than B. Spawns render the game nearly unplayable in order to avoid the rare instance where a highly organized team is able to trap an unorganized team.

It creates a problem that exists 99% of the time in order to eliminate a problem that exists 1% of the time.

Yes. It matters.

Play demo/ctf/search, you dweeb. There's a reason why they have fixed-spawn modes in this game. It's so that people who like fixed spawns can have them. stop complaining and utilize what's in front of your face.

LOL. Keep ignoring the problem if that's your way.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#25FeelMyBladePosted 2/3/2013 12:44:32 PM
It does not have the worst spawn in the series. You are just reacting to the closest pain.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#26AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/3/2013 1:45:55 PM
Ha_D00D posted...
If you think this is the worst of spawn trapping, you clearly never touched MW2 or BO.

Touched both of them, and every COD for that matter, and IMO the spawns in BO II are the worse for me.

They are so bad they are funny, not Ha, Ha funny, but more in a way of the mind of the testers of this game.

It's not unusually to be spawn killed 4 or 5 times on the trot in this game. Also the terrible map layout doesn't help.
#27Astro_B0mbPosted 2/3/2013 1:57:23 PM
Blops spawn trap is worse cause spawn points in demo were static.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.