Honestly, the thing that annoys me the most..

#1lllPridePosted 2/3/2013 12:16:44 PM
About this game is how often I get forced into a game in progress. It pisses me off because 90% of the time I'm thrown into either a laggy POS game and/or a game where the team I'm on sucks so bad theres no hope. Those seem to be the games where I spawn and die repeatedly.

The runner up would be all those times I clearly got a kill and it was either a simple hit marker or even worse.. the game tries to claim I never even fired. I know it's not on my end. What with best FiOS package and 4 bars and all. (I'm talking 870 to the back of the skull and he pulls some voodoo ish, turns around and I die before he's even facing me!)

Bah I'd trade it in if I had a HDD so I could return to BF3. Still A decent/fun game but boy does it piss me off..

/rant.htm

OOoo something shiny!
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#2EvanVanVanPosted 2/3/2013 12:27:00 PM
If you never left a lobby, and just stayed in the same one for 2 hours you would never be forced to join games in progress.
#3CysiPosted 2/3/2013 12:28:25 PM(edited)
If people didn't dashboard, or the game didn't kick you out of lobbies when it sees fit your statement might work.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Cysi/ // http://rateyourmusic.com/~HolocaustWolf
http://raptr.com/badge/Cysi/fs_overall.png http://i.imgur.com/W0UvL.png
#4BipBapBamPosted 2/3/2013 12:31:05 PM
EvanVanVan posted...
If you never left a lobby, and just stayed in the same one for 2 hours you would never be forced to join games in progress.

Too bad you get kicked after 3 games for ''lost connection to host'', or ''server error game session no longer available''.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#5EvanVanVanPosted 2/3/2013 12:34:19 PM
Cysi posted...
If people didn't dashboard, or the game didn't kick you out of lobbies when it sees fit your statement might work.

Not sure if that was directed at me, but people dashboarding has little to do with you staying in a lobby. And the game doesn't kick you out often it's actually surprising how often Migrating hosts works correctly...

BipBapBam posted...
EvanVanVan posted...

Too bad you get kicked after 3 games for ''lost connection to host'', or ''server error game session no longer available''.

Not sure what connection you're on, but that happens to me maybe once a day...
#6Foxx3kPosted 2/3/2013 12:34:47 PM
EvanVanVan posted...
Cysi posted...

Not sure if that was directed at me, but people dashboarding has little to do with you staying in a lobby. And the game doesn't kick you out often it's actually surprising how often Migrating hosts works correctly...

BipBapBam posted...
EvanVanVan posted...

Not sure what connection you're on, but that happens to me maybe once a day...

Sounds like you're not good enough to make hosts dashboard, then.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7EvanVanVanPosted 2/3/2013 12:38:50 PM
Foxx3k posted...
EvanVanVan posted...

Sounds like you're not good enough to make hosts dashboard, then.

Lol if I wasn't good enough, than* the host would dashboard cause our teams losing...so that statement doesn't really work.
#8lllPride(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:45:07 PM(edited)
Also what if I don't want to keep playing one game mode? What if I want/need to play with my classes? What if this one guy keeps getting host and you keep lagging? What if I get hungry, have to ****, answer the door/phone? Ect..

Sorry dude but you need to think before you waste everyones time with a stupid reply. I'm including you in that too.. No offense but that was a cop out / stupid thing to say.
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#9aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 12:48:45 PM
I don't mind being thrown into games that are already in progress, so long as the match isn't about to end, there aren't millions of hostile killstreaks domination the map, or the team I'm put onisn't getting their asses handed to them. If it's barely starting or near the start, I'm five with. I'd prefer that actually.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#10aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 12:48:46 PM
I don't mind being thrown into games that are already in progress, so long as the match isn't about to end, there aren't millions of hostile killstreaks domination the map, or the team I'm put onisn't getting their asses handed to them. If it's barely starting or near the start, I'm five with. I'd prefer that actually.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man