Honestly, the thing that annoys me the most..

#11EvanVanVanPosted 2/3/2013 11:55:42 AM(edited)
lllPride posted...
Also what if I don't want to keep playing one game mode? What if I want/need to play with my classes? What if this one guy keeps getting host and you keep lagging? What if I get hungry, have to ****, answer the door/phone? Ect..

Sorry dude but you need to think before you waste everyones time with a stupid reply. I'm including you in that too.. No offense but that was a cop out / stupid thing to say.

OK, there are some reasons to be leave lobbies obviously... But my point is, the only possible time you can be thrown into a game in progress is the FIRST time you enter the lobby. After that as long as you're in that lobby you'll never have that problem again. It's up to you if you want to leave it and join another game in progress.

Edit: So there's a pretty simple solution if you don't want to join games in progress.
#12lllPride(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:54:32 AM
If its at or near the beginning.. Im cool with that. however in my experience that rarely happens. I get thrown into those game you rage quit from...Know what I mean?
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#13lllPride(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:00:31 PM
Fair enough but I shouldnt get thrown into a game others quit. Theres normally a reason they did so in the first place. I'm sorry but I find it hard to hold the line when the connection sux or I spawn die spawn die spawn die.

I might not care much about k/d w/l but I still care.

forgive the post - using xbox
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#14aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 12:07:34 PM
lllPride posted...
If its at or near the beginning.. Im cool with that. however in my experience that rarely happens. I get thrown into those game you rage quit from...Know what I mean?

That doesn't happen to me much. If I'm thrown into a match in progress, it's rarely one that I'd leave. I just hate being thrown into a lobby that's about to start the game yet people keep leaving. So damn annoying.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man