Dat New KSG

#11fatclemenzaPosted 2/3/2013 6:05:43 PM
Because quick ADSing guns (SMGs in particular) needed buffing, right?

who ADS's SMGs? lel
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#12igashijinPosted 2/3/2013 6:06:22 PM
Keldonis posted...
Not bad, I too love the KSG.

What you'll find though is that it's incredibly inconsistent. I've gone 50-3 with it, sniping people from half way across the map, then had games where I've gone 10-15.

What it really comes down to is your internet connection. If you have even the slightest bit of lag this gun will frustrate you.

I also like the silencer, stock, quickdraw, setup. It allows you to miss that crucial shot or two without giving yourself away. Also, it's great for flanking.

Since the update, I haven't noticed anything inconsistent; although I never really have. The ADS accuracy delay is what most people had to blame for their terrible KSG accuracy.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#13gameflakPosted 2/3/2013 6:08:57 PM
igashijin posted...
Keldonis posted...

What you'll find though is that it's incredibly inconsistent. I've gone 50-3 with it, sniping people from half way across the map, then had games where I've gone 10-15.

What it really comes down to is your internet connection. If you have even the slightest bit of lag this gun will frustrate you.

I also like the silencer, stock, quickdraw, setup. It allows you to miss that crucial shot or two without giving yourself away. Also, it's great for flanking.

Since the update, I haven't noticed anything inconsistent; although I never really have. The ADS accuracy delay is what most people had to blame for their terrible KSG accuracy.

I still find the accuracy inconsistent ADS'd. But my guess is that's probably lag.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#14igashijinPosted 2/3/2013 7:03:22 PM
gameflak posted...
igashijin posted...
Keldonis posted...

I still find the accuracy inconsistent ADS'd. But my guess is that's probably lag.

It could be; depending on your connection type, a significant amount of lag is sometimes simply unavoidable.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#15Crono exePosted 2/3/2013 7:35:41 PM(edited)
Does quickdraw on LMG make a different still? Or now after the patch is it not needed?
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#16Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 7:34:12 PM
Crono exe posted...
Does quickdraw on LMG make a different still? Or now after the match is it not needed?

It doesn't change the ADS speed of the gun in question. It changes that amount of time after ADSed in that still has hip fire accuracy.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....