Nuketown Zombies??? Help!

#1Arcanine96Posted 2/3/2013 11:47:09 AM
Okay, so I bought Call of Duty Black Ops II for Xbox 360, I have recently purchased the new Revolution pack, I didn't have a season pass, I bought it from the market place. I really wanted Nuketown Zombies too but I cannot find it on the marketplace. I just wanna know is it available on the store? Or can I only get it with a season pass? If so, is getting a season pass worth it? But keep in mind that I already bought Revolution off the store so I would be spending more money. I'm also wondering if a season pass is just all packs over time to end up as the same price as buying them off the marketplace?
---
White 2 FC: 3483 0752 6929 // Name: Noah
#2ozy808Posted 2/3/2013 12:02:52 PM
Only season passz. If its worth it? Personal opinion.
---
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If your not playing a GAME for FUN your doing it wrong.
#3Arcanine96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:09:38 PM
ozy808 posted...

will it ever be avaliable without season pass you think? And do you get every add-on free with pass?
---
White 2 FC: 3483 0752 6929 // Name: Noah
#4jimhalpert789Posted 2/3/2013 12:11:47 PM
You'll end up saving like $10 if you buy the season pass instead of buying each of the map packs separately, although since you already bought the first one I don't know if you'd actually save any money.

My guess is that near the end of the games life cycle they'll release Nuketown zombies in some way, whether it be in the final map pack or possibly in a pack of it's own.
---
-Fat Halpert
#5aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 2:57:27 PM
Arcanine96 posted...
ozy808 posted...

will it ever be avaliable without season pass you think? And do you get every add-on free with pass?

Maybe and yes.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#6ICantNameGudPosted 2/3/2013 3:17:35 PM
They won't realease nuketown zombes until there is zero chance of more people buying a season pass, if they do at all. It's business.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi